Clubplanet Nightlife Community

american apparel

Guest barstar diana

Guest barstar diana

im just such a fan of this clothing line

and wanted to share it with you, i love that everything is sweatshop free, made in USA (downtown LA) and that the clothes is airy and perfect for miami weather...ck em out in sobe

its defintely my current addiction

http://www.americanapparelstore.com

Guest ramon

all the shirts i bought in detroit (movement) last year were all printed on american apparel shirts .. they are great :)

going to try to check them out in LA.

Guest barstar diana

all the shirts i bought in detroit (movement) last year were all printed on american apparel shirts .. they are great :)

going to try to check them out in LA.

they have a store here in miami beach too!

Guest pc

so the clothing is comfy, but it is straight from california concepts layered collections from the late 90's as well as mandy moore's layered and long tee collection as well as the victorias secret layers pages. its in and its comfortable, but does it have staying power as a free-standing boutique???

Guest barstar diana

i like that its plain cuz you can put diffrent colors together, and coordinate diffrent pieces---they have bright vibrant colors that you usually cant find most of the time, im just over clothes with stupid little logos and signs on them, i much rather have a plain colored shirt with a diffrent cut..but to everyone their own right!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ArdeeTee

i order stuff from AA all the time and love the fit and feel of their clothing (slim cut). if you guys want i actually get it at a discount. shoot me an email if you see something you like 8)