Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit 6/29

spd1980

Hey guys I need an ID

There was a song played early in the night around the time of Safri Duo. In the beginning of the song it sounded like a voice was saying "the warrriorrrrs" so I thought that the song coming on might have been DJ Jam X - Warriors. But then when the song actually started playing it wasn't the DJ Jam X song. I ended up asking Tony for the name of the song and he said it was called "Still Ghetto" Does anyone know what song this is or who the artist is. Thanks

All I know is that a guy said something a couple times throughout the song. He says something like "ohhhh yes...." and then I couldn't make out the rest of what he was saying. The voice sounded like something from hip hop or reggae. The song had a synth in it that sounded like a high pitched violin or something. The synth would play a high note and hold it for a couple of seconds and then it would play like four more notes with each one getting lower. I know I've heard this song there a bunch of times and Tony said it was called "Still Ghetto". Sorry if this description is kind of wack but I don't really know how else to describe it. Thanks for any help!

What up realz! I'm one of the promotors for Euphoria <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . I'm the one that you met a couple of weeks ago at the entrance to the red room.