Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate to Say this, but.....

Well I didn't even bother going last night, but that's why I think no ID nights are a FLOP! They always get away with charging so much for admission (i.e. teen nights are always more money than regular nights at clubs) & they always try and do some kinda show for everyone which ends up turning the night corny. Stick to the weekends.. latesss

we call NO ID nights, money makers. notice... the people who throw the parties don't even put their names on them. -=)

anybody hear AGE OF MACHINES?!?! around 3am. SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Track

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

THE REASON THEY CHARGED $40 FOR THE TEENY BOPPERS IS CAUSE OF THE BAR, NO BEER NO MONEY, SO THEY CHARGE EXTRA TO MAKE UP FOR THE BAR, AND YEA IT SUCKED, I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!! AHH HAAA!! cwm23.gif

------------------

KAIN PROMOTIONS

g4GOODANDBAD.art

TwinAngelList@aol.com

...we are what we do repeatedly...little things affect little minds...you may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try

IN THREE WORDS I CAN SUM UP EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED ABOUT LIFE: IT GOES ON...ROBERT FROST

yea it def wasnt worth the money...altho the main floor got crazy after 2am...they played some siiiick beats...there was this one song that i really wanna find the name off...i think it has strings and the beat goes sumtin like this - dana dana..dananana - if anyone knows the name PLEASE tell me

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

t i really wanna find the name off...i think it has strings and the beat goes sumtin like this - dana dana..dananana -

BATMAN!!! Maybe Draper has a remix of the batman theme song.......

sorry bro, wish I knew the id.....

cwm30.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

damn...thank god i didn't go...but hip hop is good...what's wrong with hip hop...=oP...must have been a different feel playing hip hop on the main floor though...how were the other rooms

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

Originally posted by gqsmuv:

damn...thank god i didn't go...but hip hop is good...what's wrong with hip hop...=oP...must have been a different feel playing hip hop on the main floor though...how were the other rooms

well i listen to hip hop like in my car n shit but i have to agree w/ them. i can't stand hip hop at a club, esp on the main floor. i need the hard house

------------------

finalcopy.jpg