Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STar Wars Episode III roll call

Bling

as posted in movie junkie by terry jasinto

"My wife needs to stay home and watch our baby. I'm going to this on opening day either alone or with a crew of peeps. We need to plan a CJ camp out or something for this movie on the first day of it's showing. Anyone want to go with me? I have never missed Star Wars on the first day. I need to see it the first day b-cuz I couldn't stand to go into work and have all the other Star Wars freaks there talking about it or any of you foolio's posting about it......"

Im in and so is slide on ice

possible theater...... aventura......

ill have my camera to take pics of the star wars freaks in line

:)

soooooo who's in? or do i have to use my jedi mind tricks on u all to join us lol

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lolahotass and Orisha are both SW fans too.

Lola, are you in?

Orisha, twice you've invited me to meet at clubs and hang out and I couldn't make it. In line to see Revenge of the Sith can finally be our chance to meet in the real and hang out! ;D

Bling, Terry, I don't know for sure about the meetup. I know I am almost definately getting tickets for the midnight show so most likely if I can make it for the line-up I'll have already seen the flick. Whether it's good or bad I won't have a problem seeing it again (if it's as good as I expect it to be, I'll be seeing it several times over the following weeks anyway), and I won't spoil the movie for you guys by telling you what I saw.

I'll be getting my first real sneak peek at the film next week in Indiana. I know they'll be showing new scenes from the film all 4 days of the convention. Yep, Star Wars Celebration III convention...a SW geek's equivelant of Winter Music Conferance! :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I want to see it during the midnight showing or later also on early Thursday morning..Why not huh??

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah man I went to Target yesterday to get diapers for my baby and I found out that they released the Star Wars toys for this movie. I got me a Darth Vader and and Emporer Palpatine!!!

Guest Diabolique

Lola, are you in?

Orisha, twice you've invited me to meet at clubs and hang out and I couldn't make it. In line to see Revenge of the Sith can finally be our chance to meet in the real and hang out! ;D

Bling, Terry, I don't know for sure about the meetup. I know I am almost definately getting tickets for the midnight show so most likely if I can make it for the line-up I'll have already seen the flick. Whether it's good or bad I won't have a problem seeing it again (if it's as good as I expect it to be, I'll be seeing it several times over the following weeks anyway), and I won't spoil the movie for you guys by telling you what I saw.

I'll be getting my first real sneak peek at the film next week in Indiana. I know they'll be showing new scenes from the film all 4 days of the convention. Yep, Star Wars Celebration III convention...a SW geek's equivelant of Winter Music Conferance! :D

may 19th right?

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lola, are you in?

may 19th right?

Roger roger!

Guest Slide On The Ice

well let's round up another group, some of whom can go twice (you know you wanna!)

Ahoy Mate!

yoda_pirate.jpg

Ahoy wench! ;) I'm game. Let's make some plans.