Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIGER

Guest trancepriest

Guest Ar

that chip shot he sank on 16 was simply unbelievable. dimarco saw his green jacket slip away right then.

not true.. tiger still needed a playoff to beat him... plus dimarco could have won it if he chipped in on 18th (72 hole)...... i dont know how that ball didnt go in..

Guest JMT

that chip shot he sank on 16 was simply unbelievable. dimarco saw his green jacket slip away right then.

not true.. tiger still needed a playoff to beat him... plus dimarco could have won it if he chipped in on 18th (72 hole)...... i dont know how that ball didnt go in..

yes, but that was a miracle shot. that shot should not have gone in. yes he still had chance after that, but if that shot hadnt gone in he probably would have won. its like a NFL kicker missing a kick in a tie game, and thus the game gets sent into OT. sure his team still has a chance to win, but they could have already won.

Guest LeVeL

So what you think Tiger Woods is back to take over the Golf Game...or is there too much competition from the others.

Guest ramon

Paying for an operating system? Huh?

yes its an intresting concept .. i really want spotlight i dont care if it does cost me some $$$ .. its well worth it imo.

the amount of features/new technology you get with this outweights the $129 .. if you are really cheap get it from amazon with the rebate.

if you are really lazy just wait for m$ to ship longhorn ... it might ship before the next decade.

MS's Longhorn will tank big time... Here is why.. XP is actualy pretty good. If you get rid of IE and install thier spyware blocker, you can almost get away with doing anything you want.

With firefox, i'm almost 100% risk free from anything. I got rid of my anti virus, no need if you are smart.

New faster pcs are on the way and longhorn will open them up to the 64 bit tech, but what is the point of a faster pc? 95% of people don't play games on their pcs.. Thus no need for faster pcs and on top of that longhorn will offer no new advances that will temp people into spending hundreds of dollars...

I want a mac mini with tiger, i'm just tired of windows, but my XP will never get upgraded, no need to.

Guest ramon

10.3.9 is fuckin dope .. safari got some very nice new features .. open in itunes .. save target to disk .. etc ;)