Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Springfest - 30th April - Any1 going?

Guest dasla

Guest LeVeL

WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :o :o :o :o

Now thats what you call a Festival...I am going for show....I'll be that MOFO throwing elbow's at Haters :-X

Guest LeVeL

I think its great....finally a Major Hip Hop Festival. This will certainly be a good time.

I know its not a House event and all but its something new to do.The city of Miami will only make more profit out of events like this.cant wait to go 8)

Guest macboy

who me?

No, the hip hop artists. If that's what you love, you should come Memorial Day Weekend as it's hip hop heaven ( or hell, if you're me :P ).

Guest dasla

I've already booked my ticket. Just happened to be the same time as this event. I'm sure if you went you would actually enjoy it cos there will be so much energy!

Guest LeVeL

macboy you need to be more appreciative of all types of music. its gonna be one hell of an event!

Hell yeah its going to be one hell of event....my only task now is finding myself a Teflon vest because last time I went to a Hip Hop concert of this magnitude, some idiot starting shooting at the crowd right when Fat Joe was going to start rapping.

But if you haven't gone to a Hip Hop Festival then this one the right one to go to.

Guest tres-b

so whats the over/under on shootings?

7 shootings

27 arrests

and at least 4 wrecks caused by drivers being blinded by bling bling rims.