Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MYLO - essential mix

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest ramon

michelle, ill burn a copy for you on cd that you can just chuck in your car :) *monday or so*

the rest of you .. i have the file, but its going to have to wait till i get to LA to upload it somewhere.

Guest lulamishka

michelle, ill burn a copy for you on cd that you can just chuck in your car :) *monday or so*

the rest of you .. i have the file, but its going to have to wait till i get to LA to upload it somewhere.

Sweet! I've been in need of some new drive time muzik. 8)

Guest ramon

we'll fill up the cd the with some other goodies ;)

Guest lulamishka

Can you make 'em .mp3 files then, pretty please? O:-)

Guest ramon

Can you make 'em .mp3 files then, pretty please? O:-)

thats what i meant :)

Guest ramon

im in la .. ill try to sort it out today before i go out.

the weather here is nice .. the sun is out and im going to go to the sunset strip :P

Guest pod

Took a whole fucking day to get off of the Lphant client. Typical of the edonkey deriviatives, everything takes a day and a half.

Guest scarab

Took a whole fucking day to get off of the Lphant client. Typical of the edonkey deriviatives, everything takes a day and a half.

i got mine in a half hour, aint all that though , not worth the bandwith

Guest ramon

i'll have this up by early monday morning .. maybe earlier .. sorry about the delay .. blame these crazy LA types. :P

Guest lulamishka

i'll have this up by early monday morning .. maybe earlier .. sorry about the delay .. blame these crazy LA types. :P

Ramon! I'm officially back on DSL! So you know what that means!!! Although, I'd still like that cd of goodies you said you were gonna make for me. ;D O:-)