Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many years will Jackson get?

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

I can't even picture the man in jail.. but it loooks like he's going to get at least 10 years now. Pretty damaging testimony lately. Anyone else think he'll face the slammer? These parents are so damn greedy though... man its amazing what people will do for money... like that mother letting her son sleep in the same bed with jackson.. wtf!

Guest mrdonotlikeu

It all comes to the case itself remember that for every damaging testimony, the defense can argue credibility issues on every single one of these witnesses; let's start with the former cook who said that he saw Michael Jackson fondling Culkin, well he sued michael jackson for being terminated and lost, the former security staff who saw jackson having sex with Wade Robson through a window, well he lost a criminal case against jackson for stealing stuff from neverland and orderred to pay 1.5 million to jackson to which he declared himself bankrupt, let's not even get to the mother of the actual accuser who has a fraud case pending from welfare checks and and a Jcpenney case were she admitted having her kids lying in order to get a 150 thousand judgement; to have made their kids lied and publicly admitted that does not look too well on this case and those are the kind of things the jury has to look in order to consider someone credible or not, , Jackson does have the best defense money can buy and I am not too surprised or convinced on the evidence so far, by the way Culkin and Robson have both said that nothing of that nature happened, I would not be surprised if they are subpoenaed by the defense to kill those allegations made by outside individuals who have shown to have different agendas, Robert Blake just walked and I think Michael jackson will walk as well, I do no think the case is that strong is all based on they said she said, I think there are many things wrong with Jackson he might be a pedophile, but to prove it in court is a different challenge specially with the witnesses and the fucked parents this new accuser has. My prediction is that he will walk, the career is oficially over now with this snafu.... he will probably kill himself or a past victim will probably shoot him on the head sometime.... the case is weak look at the witnesses and the evidence... they have to go to cases 15 years ago and they wanna hang him on a pedophile pattern, that is not good enough.

Guest Clauds

the jury probably can't picture him in the slammer either. he'll walk.

Yeah its a shame... even though I can't picture him in the slammer its easy for me to picture him with a bullet in the head. I have about 99% conviction that he's a molester now.

I actually agree with you. I def picture him with a bullet in his head.

Guest barstar diana

man i heard the testimony from a mom who said all these things about how he behaved with her son, scary meng....regardles what goes around comes around, hell get what he desrves one way or the other !

Guest web_norah

i think he'll OD on some form before he lands in jail

i feel sorry for him in any case. he went nuts ages ago

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeVeL

I actually hope he goes to jail. I really like him as an entertainer and all but I dont think any man should walk after allegations of molesting a boy. He shouldn't not walk this time...the courts need to send a message to celebrities.

They need to convist this man...he's a sick MOFO. Who in their right mind sleeps in a bed with somebody else's kid.

who cares

HaHa... your jaded when it comes to some guy sexually molesting kids... lol... now thats extreme jadedness. Too much nightlife... too much media?

Too much nightlife? You obviously don't know me to well ::)

Sexually molested kids? Last i checked, he wasn't found guilty.... so who are you to say he really did?

i just don't care enough at this time to comment about jail time that might not happen.....

Did you have a thread like this when the OJ trial was happening? Oh wait, he was found not-guilty. oops

relax tiger.

If a parent allows their child to sleep in the same bed as a grown men, THE PARENT SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!!

I really didnt think MJ was doing all these things but DAMN the evidence is comming out left and right. He wont go to jail...

I got two words for you O.J Simpson -

My money is that neither M.J, R. Kelly will be found guilty.

i think m.j will kill himself before he goes to jail.

I HAVE $100 THAT THIS GUY WALKS .. DO I BELIEVE HE'S GUILTY ?? I DUNNO , I DONT FOLLOW HIS CASE CAUSE I DONT CARE .. THERE IS ALOT OF BULLSHIT THERE THO .. SHIT LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD GETTING MOLESTED BY HIM ?? ARE THEY SERIOUS ? AT 13 IF I WERE GAY ID OF MOLESTED HIS 105 LB ASS ::) GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK ! JUST FOR THAT IF I WERE THE JURY ID LET HIM WALK .. JUST CAUSE THAT KID WAS A FUCKING HOMO TO BEGIN WITH .. AND WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE THAT ALL OF THESE ALLEGATIONS WERE GOIN ON RIGHT WHEN MIKE WAS ABOUT TO COME OUT WITH AN ALBUM .. ::) I SAY LET HIM WALK .. THOSE KIDS THAT GOT MOLESTED SHOULD HAVE THEIR PARENTS ARRESTED AND HAVE THEM PAY FOR EVEN LEAVING EM WITH A STRANGER IN THE 1ST PLACE .. IM A DAD OF A 6 YEAR OLD AND MY SON STAYS WITH NOONE !! ::)