Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vida guerra's cell phone got hacked

Guest barstar diana

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR BEST POST EVER DIANA ;D

bwhahahhahah what is it with these women and takin nude pics...... not that im complaning... ;D

and i was lucky enuff to get a pic with her and give her a kiss on the cheek ...... i died ;D

Guest barstar diana

im starting to think these celebs are leaking out there own pics for publicity...conspiracy maybe?? but i mean you know if you take kinky pics one way or another there going to get out people..theres no way of getting around it ESPECIALLY ON A CELLPHONE!! lol

Guest web_norah

i think the pics are real

her plastic surgery is so obvious........i wonder what part of her is actually "real"

Guest slamminshaun

I'll pay $500 to the first "wiz" that can hack a female cool junkie's cell phone and PM me what you find.....$200 bonus for good material. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

I'll pay $500 to the first "wiz" that can hack a female cool junkie's cell phone and PM me what you find.....$200 bonus for good material. ;D

LMMFAO, well im safe......I have no camera on mine!!!!

And I dont keep my Texts saved......incoming or outgoing ;)!!!

Guest LeVeL

Very nice...very nice.

Years ago Vida Guerra never looked like that...its really amazing the difference her body has gotten over the years.

Guest lulamishka

Very nice...very nice.

Years ago Vida Guerra never looked like that...its really amazing the difference her body has gotten over the years.

I'd like to see some old pics...

Guest barstar diana

Very nice...very nice.

I'd like to see some old pics...

its amazing what plastic surgery can do sometimes!

Guest LeVeL

One thing I can say is that her Butt was always big as far as her titties are concerned well thats a different story.

She does take care of her body by training and I do believe eventhough she did get a little help from cosmetic surgery. I still thinkl her body resembles a Latin Woman.

It amazes me how people sweat JLO for her big butt when a natural Latin Womans Body is exactly like Jlo's or even better. Vida Guerra has an exceptional body which will drive any man towards her.

I dont think we should criticize the little help she had gotten by cosmetic surgery as the reason her body is the way it is. I for one prefer a small B or C over a D or Double D....I am an ass man... ;D

Vida do your thang girl...I am proud for you....you have come a long way since last time I saw ;D

Ps...keep that thang tight aightttttt :P

One thing I can say is that her Butt was always big as far as her titties are concerned well thats a different story.

She does take care of her body by training and I do believe eventhough she did get a little help from cosmetic surgery. I still thinkl her body resembles a Latin Woman.

It amazes me how people sweat JLO for her big butt when a natural Latin Womans Body is exactly like Jlo's or even better. Vida Guerra has an exceptional body which will drive any man towards her.

I dont think we should criticize the little help she had gotten by cosmetic surgery as the reason her body is the way it is. I for one prefer a small B or C over a D or Double D....I am an ass man... ;D

Vida do your thang girl...I am proud for you....you have come a long way since last time I saw ;D

I second Level's comments. She has a hell of an ass. As far as being fake...who cares. Tits are tits and most of the time their in the way. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

SHIT, thankfully I have not needed plastic surgery..............but I see nothing wrong with a woman going under the knife to make herself look better, as long as it is in proportion. Shiiiiiiit I know that when my time comes I am not thinking 2wice about it!!!!

Let's face it everyone wants to grow old gracefully and thanks to Surgeons we can!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

I second Level's comments. She has a hell of an ass. As far as being fake...who cares. Tits are tits and most of the time their in the way. ;D

Hahahahahah...your absolutely right the titites are always in the way of things

One thing I have come to see over the years is how much girls hate on each other. If a girl got plastic surgery to improve her look its her problem. I know us guys dont give 3 shits about the girl getting Plastic Surgery but I know the girls will go to any level to expose that shit and make the girl who got surgery look like a fucking circus act from Ringling brother and barnum Circus.

So ladies go ahead get your titties done your ass done, your nose done...whatever it is.

just dont fucking blow up your lips please...that shit is disgusting..

Guest LdySphynx

She has no ass, though.

NONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god looks like they hit her with an Ironing Board, YUCK ::)!!!!

Guest barstar diana

i just think women are selling out now a days to this image of sexuality the media portrays, you dont need implants to be sexi!

i mean good for her she trains, and good for her shes fit and making money from modeling, but everytime i see something on mtv like i want a famous face, and people (just like vida) getting plastic surgery to be on maxim or playboy i really get disillusioned at the vanity most people idolize in soceity...and just like any other product you buy plastic surger has a shelf life, its gonna need some fixing, those boobies dont last forever (ie-leaking!!)

what happened to aspirations like being president, changing the world, making a diffrence in the lives of the poor...

no now a days it's i want to be sex kitten on a magazine...thats my dream in life...YIKES

i dont have d boobs but im happy the way i am, i dont need to please anyone but myself...

i just think plastic surgery isnt the answer to your problems, and getting on the cover of a magazine for being hot is a life aspiration that you should center you life on, life is so much deeper than that

Guest LeVeL

You see these are the difference between a man in a woman.

A Man who doesn't have a good appearance and has problems getting girls will go out of his way to buying a Luxury car like a Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, or even Lexus. Once the car is bought suddenly the girls will start to take attention to this guy.

Now a woman who doesn't have the greatest of appearance or even wants to imporve her appearance will get Plastic Surgey.

These are the differences between a man and woman and the obstacles one will go to to improve themselves to other.

very sad but true.