Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vida guerra's cell phone got hacked

Guest barstar diana

what happened to aspirations like being president, changing the world, making a diffrence in the lives of the poor...

It takes too much work to achieve these things. Kids of today would rather make the quick buck...Sports, Drugs, Sex, Etc...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

My opinion on plastic surgery, if makes you feel good about yourself then do it.

But, I don't respect those people that don't work out or try to change themselves, they look at surgery as their one and only option. thats a shame.

Guest JMT
Let's face it everyone wants to grow old gracefully and thanks to Surgeons we can!!!!!

having plastic surgery is the definition of NOT growing old gracefully.

Guest LdySphynx
Let's face it everyone wants to grow old gracefully and thanks to Surgeons we can!!!!!

having plastic surgery is the definition of NOT growing old gracefully.

You know what I meant Mr. Smarty Pants ::)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

^has the threads confused..................and I don't care what gracefully is, im still going under when I need it ;)!!!!

That is "IF" I ever need, thankfully good genes run in the family :P!!!!

Very nice...very nice.

Years ago Vida Guerra never looked like that...its really amazing the difference her body has gotten over the years.

I'd like to see some old pics...

michelle , her pussy looks the same . trust me . ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Very nice...very nice.

Years ago Vida Guerra never looked like that...its really amazing the difference her body has gotten over the years.

LMMFAO!!!!!

I beg to differ with you on this Koky, I believe she shaved it differently :P!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

hey !! who is that handsome devil with vida ?? ;D

DSC_0045-2.jpg

:drool:

That's for Vida not for you Koky ::)!!!!!!

thank god !! ::):P :P :-X :-X

;):P

Guest lulamishka

Very nice...very nice.

:o LOL... That's not what I wanted to see 'before' pics of.

Guest mrdonotlikeu

I felt something on my neck while I was looking through the pics.... it was my grandma shaking her head at me in dissapointment...it felt just like a cold shower ... my life sucks :-[

...damn wickedness in me!!!

Very nice...very nice.

:o LOL... That's not what I wanted to see 'before' pics of.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

I think she's hot.

And girls on this board - c'mon. It's not so black and white cookie in this world.

There are some women who are obsessed with their looks and go on and on with the plastic surgery...and it seems looks are all they care about. That's taking it way too far...and they probably need to get therapy.

But there are some women in this world who are intelligent, caring, kind women who may get a couple of botox injections or their boobs done or whatever because hey, they can and it makes them feel a little better about themselves. SO WHAT? It doesn't mean they don't care about starving children in Africa or politics or AIDS or whatever.

I never judge a book by its cover and Vida? Maybe she does all of this because she's a model but that's her job. Everyone tries to be better at their job.

Guest LdySphynx

I think she's hot.

And girls on this board - c'mon. It's not so black and white cookie in this world.

There are some women who are obsessed with their looks and go on and on with the plastic surgery...and it seems looks are all they care about. That's taking it way too far...and they probably need to get therapy.

But there are some women in this world who are intelligent, caring, kind women who may get a couple of botox injections or their boobs done or whatever because hey, they can and it makes them feel a little better about themselves. SO WHAT? It doesn't mean they don't care about starving children in Africa or politics or AIDS or whatever.

I never judge a book by its cover and Vida? Maybe she does all of this because she's a model but that's her job. Everyone tries to be better at their job.

WOW, AMEN sista............................ ;D!!!!

Guest Devilicious

I think she's hot.

very well put. To each her own

I think she's hot.

if there was a bow down smiley on cj , id definately use it now !! but there isnt ! so you are gonna have to settle for a cool smiley instead shannon !! 8) 8)

ok fuck it !! i gave ya 2 of em ;)

SHIT, thankfully I have not needed plastic surgery..............but I see nothing wrong with a woman going under the knife to make herself look better, as long as it is in proportion. Shiiiiiiit I know that when my time comes I am not thinking 2wice about it!!!!

Not sure it's "gracefully", but I agree, do what you like to be hot. That fad may change over time though...just be careful.

Question: Can girls with implants still breast-feed?

???