Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vida guerra's cell phone got hacked

Guest barstar diana

Guest pod

Yeah they re-route the plumbing.

That being said, silicone and saline will be a thing of the past. An offshoot of stem-cell research will be to have natuarally enhanced parts.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest barstar diana

I think she's hot.

And girls on this board - c'mon. It's not so black and white cookie in this world.

There are some women who are obsessed with their looks and go on and on with the plastic surgery...and it seems looks are all they care about. That's taking it way too far...and they probably need to get therapy.

But there are some women in this world who are intelligent, caring, kind women who may get a couple of botox injections or their boobs done or whatever because hey, they can and it makes them feel a little better about themselves. SO WHAT? It doesn't mean they don't care about starving children in Africa or politics or AIDS or whatever.

I never judge a book by its cover and Vida? Maybe she does all of this because she's a model but that's her job. Everyone tries to be better at their job.

i totally agree i just have a problem with women who get all this surgery done to expolit the money the paid for on magazine covers, and setting that as a life aspiration... (ie- want a famous face mtv--that plastic surgery trend of i want to look like this celb--barFFF)

i personally just dont agree with that type of elective surgery for those type of purposes thats all.

but it's true to each their own, and beauty unfortunately doesnt last forever, unless your rich and willing to go through tons of face lifts OUCHHHH

LMAO man this thead is hot, paris' phone hack thread wasnt so on fire...lol

Guest Electric Eel

I think she's hot.

And girls on this board - c'mon. It's not so black and white cookie in this world.

There are some women who are obsessed with their looks and go on and on with the plastic surgery...and it seems looks are all they care about. That's taking it way too far...and they probably need to get therapy.

But there are some women in this world who are intelligent, caring, kind women who may get a couple of botox injections or their boobs done or whatever because hey, they can and it makes them feel a little better about themselves. SO WHAT? It doesn't mean they don't care about starving children in Africa or politics or AIDS or whatever.

I never judge a book by its cover and Vida? Maybe she does all of this because she's a model but that's her job. Everyone tries to be better at their job.

I totally agree with you, my best friend was born with boobs one totally different shape and bigger then the other. She was always self concious about it and would try to cover is up. She got her boobs done and yes she went a little bigger then she really needed to but now her self esteem has gone up and she feels so much better about herself. She didn't do it for any other reason. So you never know why someone had it done.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Most girls on this board are in the same boat I guess! ;) Oh, and Koky too... :-*

I just say that because I've seen both sides of the coin.

I've had plastic surgery (ok, I admit that I wish I hadn't now!) but I'm not the girl who's obssessed with her looks (I like to dress up, get my hair done and look nice like most girls) but by no means am I flipping through Vogue all day, wishing I looked like the models in there and filling my life with that nonsense.

I'd much rather spend my time doing more meaningful things. And *gasp* , contrary to popular believe of women who have had plastic surgery, I'm nice and intelligent -- I'm a voracious reader love learning about everything in this world (maybe Vida is this way too...who knows?).

I know another girl (Dan knows her too - he took a picture of her right afterwards!!) who got plastic surgery. She's a very sweet girl, intelligent...and probably didn't need to do it but I'm happy for her, because it made her feel better about herself.

However, I've known some girls who are superficial and all they care about is how they look (oh, and marrying a rich guy). They'll probably be enhancing themselves and injecting themselves until they explode. Scary!!! They need to get their brain checked, not their boobs.

Anyway, Vida is HOT! :)

Most girls on this board are in the same boat I guess! ;) Oh, and Koky too... :-*

I've had plastic surgery (ok, I admit that I wish I hadn't now!) but I'm not the girl who's obssessed with her looks (I like to dress up, get my hair done and look nice like most girls) but by no means am I flipping through Vogue all day, wishing I looked like the models in there and filling my life with that nonsense.

I'd much rather spend my time doing more meaningful things. And *gasp* , contrary to popular believe of women who have had plastic surgery, I'm nice and intelligent -- I'm a voracious reader love learning about everything in this world (maybe Vida is this way too...who knows?).

I know another girl (Dan knows her too - he took a picture of her right afterwards!!) who got plastic surgery. She's a very sweet girl, intelligent...and probably didn't need to do it but I'm happy for her, because it made her feel better about herself.

However, I've known some girls who are superficial and all they care about is how they look (oh, and marrying a rich guy). They'll probably be enhancing themselves and injecting themselves until they explode. Scary!!! They need to get their brain checked, not their boobs.

where did you have surgery ?? inquiring minds wanna know :o

Guest pod

Shannon, you're not getting out of this one. I've seen you flipping through Vouge and badgering Alvaro all the time to buy you the dresses featured therein. Then you wander into Nieman Marcus and sashay down the aisles like you're RuPaul.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Oh come on...you've seen me before!! Well, I guess it was in a dark club...but still!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

Shannon, you're not getting out of this one. I've seen you flipping through Vouge and badgering Alvaro all the time to buy you the dresses featured therein. Then you wander into Nieman Marcus and sashay down the aisles like you're RuPaul.

LOL!

Oh come on...you've seen me before!! Well, I guess it was in a dark club...but still!!

all i remember is a cute face and some eyes that left me in a daze :o

Guest Diabolique

I felt something on my neck while I was looking through the pics.... it was my grandma shaking her head at me in dissapointment...it felt just like a cold shower ... my life sucks :-[

...damn wickedness in me!!!

LMAO ;D