Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confirmed: Britney's Pregnant

Guest slamminshaun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancepriest

i wonder if shes gonna change her super sexy slutty image after the baby is born?

HaHa... my guess is... NO! You see stars are in another world... that dress style is considered art... and their behaviours eccentric... which is all good for "the creative types". So you see.. NO... nope... not at all. Stay tuned for The Britney cell hack... God I love this new digital world.

Guest Electric Eel

I was watching a tv show on E! last night and they stopped the show twice to give us the 'breaking news'. I know its entertainment television but thats a little overboard IMO

Guest jbit

I know its entertainment television but thats a little overboard IMO

On E! thats the equivalant of the Pope dying.

Guest swirlundergrounder

::in my best Pod impression:: Who cares. ::)

I'm so over her.

I care. I live and die according to what she does and how she lives her life....... :P

Guest Diabolique

i wonder if shes gonna change her super sexy slutty image after the baby is born?

like madonna? ???

B is just straight up trash, not sexy AT ALL, IMO.

Guest Diabolique

I honestly think it takes some serious effort to dress that um, careless. the hair alone...like she tries to find the worst way to put it up. Looks like she doesn't wash her makeup off, and revels in mismatched clothes with her undies hangin' out...

Federline...LMAO!!! he must be good in the sack or something. ::)

Guest barstar diana

like madonna? ???

exactly, she so desperately wants to be madonna i think she tries to hard i mean she basically worships her....so i wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a kabala wearing buddhist loving reborn britney who moves to london and starts speaking with a brit accent..YIKES

Guest lulamishka

like madonna? ???

exactly, she so desperately wants to be madonna i think she tries to hard i mean she basically worships her....so i wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a kabala wearing buddhist loving reborn britney who moves to london and starts speaking with a brit accent..YIKES

Ya know, it wouldn't suprise me, either. She needs to get her own identity and stop trying to be the next Madonna...'cause its never gonna happen.

Guest swirlundergrounder

like madonna? ???

Ya know, it wouldn't suprise me, either. She needs to get her own identity and stop trying to be the next Madonna...'cause its never gonna happen.

She's just like Madonna!! What are you guys all taling about? She's like a virgin, Her pappa doesn't preach, she's made it thought the wilderness so she can vouge. She's living in a material world and now she's a maternity girl who's lived to tell that she's crazy for you and she's justified her love!!! :P

Guest durrtylexx

like madonna? ???

She's just like Madonna!! What are you guys all taling about? She's like a virgin, Her pappa doesn't preach, she's made it thought the wilderness so she can vouge. She's living in a material world and now she's a maternity girl who's lived to tell that she's crazy for you and she's justified her love!!! :P

ha ha ha

Guest swirlundergrounder

like madonna? ???

ha ha ha

OH and on her Holiday she lives in La Isla Bonita just like a lucky star!!! :P

Guest lulamishka

like madonna? ???

LMAO!! So, Terry, how long did it take you to come up with all that? :P

and p.s. She'll NEVER be the next Madonna in MY book!! :P

Guest r3nz0

As good as Madonna was back in the day, she's garbage now.

Britney is garbage now, so she may be great later.

I'm a fuckin' genius.

Guest Clauds

She's been garbage ... she's currently garbage ... she'll always be garbage. Ooops! Did I just say that outloud?

Guest lulamishka

She's been garbage ... she's currently garbage ... she'll always be garbage. Ooops! Did I just say that outloud?

LOL :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

like madonna? ???

LMAO!! So, Terry, how long did it take you to come up with all that? :P

I thought of it as I wrote it......so like a milla-second 8)