Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confirmed: Britney's Pregnant

Guest slamminshaun

Guest LdySphynx

She's been garbage ... she's currently garbage ... she'll always be garbage. Ooops! Did I just say that outloud?

So it's safe to say you don't like Britney :P :-\!?!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davenavarro10

Who cares? She has little if no talent compared to Madonna. Madonna and her (notice how I didn't mention her name), shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Guest barstar diana

i wonder if shes gonna change her super sexy slutty image after the baby is born?

like madonna? ???

B is just straight up trash, not sexy AT ALL, IMO.

exactly, she so desperately wants to be madonna i think she tries to hard i mean she basically worships her....so i wouldnt be surprised if she turns into a kabala wearing buddhist loving reborn britney who moves to london and starts speaking with a brit accent..YIKES

Ya know, it wouldn't suprise me, either. She needs to get her own identity and stop trying to be the next Madonna...'cause its never gonna happen.

She's just like Madonna!! What are you guys all taling about? She's like a virgin, Her pappa doesn't preach, she's made it thought the wilderness so she can vouge. She's living in a material world and now she's a maternity girl who's lived to tell that she's crazy for you and she's justified her love!!! :P

LMAO!! So, Terry, how long did it take you to come up with all that? :P

and p.s. She'll NEVER be the next Madonna in MY book!! :P

ditto...give it up britney...you can never be madonna! its ok i promise life will go on...lol

Guest barstar diana

Madonna's a cunt.

BTW, Britney says moo and reflects her Southern heritage.

fatbritney.jpg

lmoa now thats freaking halarious!

Guest Diabolique

Who cares? She has little if no talent compared to Madonna. Madonna and her (notice how I didn't mention her name), shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.

In no way was I comparing her to madonna. I think Madonna was a nut for ever publically supporting brittney, wearing t-shirts with her name on them, etc. No one can fill madonna's shoes. That's like trying to find someone to play Bjork in Stone's new movie. There's only one! ;D

Guest Clauds

I think she's actually probably a somewhat normal girl...just happened to get caught up in the whole media/hollywood thing...

Having a tendency to walk barefoot in public restrooms is NOT normal...

Guest lulamishka

I think she's actually probably a somewhat normal girl...just happened to get caught up in the whole media/hollywood thing...

Having a tendency to walk barefoot in public restrooms is NOT normal...

:-X :-X :-X

Guest shannon_coolj.

Madonna's a cunt.

BTW, Britney says moo and reflects her Southern heritage.

fatbritney.jpg

hey! watch the southern comments!!!! >:(

;)

i wonder if shes gonna change her super sexy slutty image after the baby is born?

like madonna? ???

im gonna tell you this once !! dont ever fucking compare this dumbass to madonna !! >:( NEVER !! :P

Guest Diabolique

like madonna? ???

im gonna tell you this once !! dont ever fucking compare this dumbass to madonna !! >:( NEVER !! :P

hey mr.dumbfuckinstan, try reading the entire thread before you mouth off. your cliff-notes approach entertains me though, so thank you. :) Terry is the one comparing her to madonna, not me...

Re:Confirmed: Britney's Pregnant

� Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 05:10:49 PM � Reply with quote Modify message Remove message

Quote from: Davenavarro10 on April 13, 2005, 09:41:49 PM

Orisha:

In no way was I comparing her to madonna. I think Madonna was a nut for ever publically supporting brittney, wearing t-shirts with her name on them, etc. No one can fill madonna's shoes. That's like trying to find someone to play Bjork in Stone's new movie. There's only one!

We all know madonna had a super slutty/sexy image before she had Lourdes, that is all I was comparing her to. it's obvious the buck stop there. like Madonna is sexy and classy, brittney is not. I'll be sure to put all my thoughts in rudimnetary form so Koky can understand them, LMAO!

Go mouth off to Terry Jastino, you fucking tool. 8)

like madonna? ???

hey mr.dumbfuckinstan, try reading the entire thread before you mouth off. your cliff-notes approach entertains me though, so thank you. :) Terry is the one comparing her to madonna, not me...

Re:Confirmed: Britney's Pregnant

� Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 05:10:49 PM �    Reply with quote Modify message Remove message

Quote from: Davenavarro10 on April 13, 2005, 09:41:49 PM

Orisha:

In no way was I comparing her to madonna. I think Madonna was a nut for ever publically supporting brittney, wearing t-shirts with her name on them, etc. No one can fill madonna's shoes. That's like trying to find someone to play Bjork in Stone's new movie. There's only one!

We all know madonna had a super slutty/sexy image before she had Lourdes, that is all I was comparing her to. it's obvious the buck stop there. like Madonna is sexy and classy, brittney is not. I'll be sure to put all my thoughts in rudimnetary form so Koky can understand them, LMAO!

Go mouth off to Terry Jastino, you fucking tool. 8)

STFU-ChillBitch.jpg

Guest Diabolique

Madonna is sexy and classy,

:-X....................yeah whatever ::)

compared to britnney, anyone can be classy ;D

;D I'm just reflecting you Koky ;)

--and cuz like...I LUUUUUUFFFF madonna just as much as you.

ok kool .. forgiven

NOW POST YOUR TITTS BITCH !!

Madonna is a hypocritical cunt.

POD is a saleen ass licking powertrip mod geek 8) we all have our defects pod .. dont take it personal 8)

Guest Diabolique

;D I'm just reflecting you Koky ;)

--and cuz like...I LUUUUUUFFFF madonna just as much as you.

ok kool .. forgiven

NOW POST YOUR TITTS BITCH !!

ok_tn500_Long-tailed_Tit.jpg

POST YOUR LITTLE PECKER BITCH!!

Pod, can we post real tits? You know how bad I wanna turn this site into clubplanet.