Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ten Manly Drinks

Guest saintjohn

Guest saintjohn

Let's get this out in the open right now. The drink you hold in your hand does define you as a person. Hey, it's a cruel world of first impressions and rushed judgments, guys; better get used to it. You may not be able to judge a book by its cover, but God knows people never stop trying.

Take that malt beverage bottle you're holding in your hand that's glowing brighter than a kitten in Chernobyl. Know what it's saying about you to every woman in the room? I'm a corporate shill who follows trends and can't think for himself, so I ordered this sugary crap.

That's not a drink you have in your hand, it's a gimmick. Real drinks have real liquor in them. Get a grip and show some sophistication, friend. If you're not gonna order a beer -- not the urine samples mass-produced American beers have become but a good beer, either a microbrew or an import with some bite to it -- here are some options that won't emasculate you. Going up to the bartender and ordering an Amaretto Sour or a Singapore Sling just doesn't cut it, and frankly, it never did.

The list of "10 Manly Drinks" (and how to make them) is here:

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/wine_dine_100/103_wine_dine.html

Hey, where's my club soda with lime?

Guest web_norah

Beer Buster

This drink is for the brave and the sick. Great for the frat house or a backyard patio party, its taste is entirely dependent on the quality of beer you use. So whatever you do, choose wisely.

1½ oz. 100-proof Vodka

Cold Beer or Ale

2 dashes Tabasco Sauce

thats the only manly drink i saw

Guest Devilicious

moonshine..thats manly lmao

moonshine, that shit is lethal........ definitely manly. definitely delicious :)

Guest shannon_coolj.

shots of Ever Clear :o :o

that's a death-wish

Not for Dan...his liver must be made of steel by now. ;)