Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Cat Lovers

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

If you're not aware, you are now. There is an initiative in Wisconsin to make domestic cats fair game for hunters. Yes, domestic cats could be hunted legally.

Here's the kicker. "The debate began earlier this year after Mark Smith, a La Crosse firefighter and hunter, told officials with the Wisconsin Conservation Congress that he was upset with cats that had camped under the bird feeder outside his home."

Ok, so this guy's mad about cat's instinctively going after birds. What about the birds that go after worms and insects? What about the insects that pray on smaller insects? I mean, if he's mad that cats prey on birds, maybe we should execute any animal in the wild who commits "murder" against another animal. This guy's an idiot, and it wouldn't surprise me if this passed up there.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-cats12apr12,0,5238594.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Guest JMT

the guy likes bird watching. he should just shoot them with a BB gun until they stop coming around, (sorry cat lovers). i dont agree with this initiative at all and im not a hunter, but when cats wander around freely, how are they any different than a racoon or possum?

Guest LdySphynx

I cant stand cats.

>:(

[pulls out his pad] C -2 points.

I just got a kitty. Very cute. I never had an opinion towards them since I never had one. But mine is a cutey so far.

Yep, everyone that I know that has ever said they don't like cats have never had one........but as soon as they own one for whatever reason they fall completely HEAD over HEELS for them!!!!

I have WITNESSES to this!!!!

Guest Diaga

I cant stand cats.

yo tampoco !

So you don't like pussy either ::);)!?!

A mi me encanta!!!!!!!!!!! , pero i cant stand those others peludos

Guest Devilicious

LMAO!!! hilarious pics you two ;D

Some cats are way cooler than others.

Dogs (real dogs, not those tiny little pretend dogs) are more my style though.

LMAO!!! hilarious pics you two ;D

Some cats are way cooler than others.

Dogs (real dogs, not those tiny little pretend dogs) are more my style though.

well then you might love my baby boy 8)

tyson25.jpg

and he looooooves pussies ;) ;D 8)