Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slamminshaun

Why is it ok for Clinton to cut down gay people?

Guest slamminshaun

Well? Why?

If someone from the GOP had said the following, the media would have been all over it. Take a look and decide for yourself. In response to a political "attack" on his wife, he said of the gay Republican politician:

"... He went to Massachusetts and married his longtime male partner and then he comes back here and announces this," Clinton said at a Harlem news conference.

"I thought, one of two things. Either this guy believes his party is not serious, and is totally Machiavellian in his position, or there's some sort of self-loathing there. I was more sad for him."

Self-loathing? You mean to tell me this guy hates himself because he's gay? He's sad for him? Why, because he's gay? Nice one Bill. I also think its cool that you just had to point out the fact his partner is a man. I mean, who cares who his partner is....what does it have to do with politics?? Decide for yourself....

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/299104p-255983c.html

Guest JMT

you can take Bubba out of the arkansas backwoods, but you cant take the backwoods out of Bubba.

Guest tres-b

Bill can do/say anything and they love him no matter what. He told Kerry to endorse the ban on same sex marriages to solidify the Southern vote. Bill is a real champion of gay rights. ::)

Nothing tops John Edwards attempts to drive a wedge between the far right and Dick Cheney by mentioning the "gay" daughter thing 45 times during the debate. That guy is such a little rat. He defines scumbag lawyer.

Guest jbit

Gays will never get a fair shake in politics. Im not saying its right, that just the way it is and will probably always be.

At best they get used as pawns when necessary only to be cast aside when the time is right.

The rest of the country isn't as acclamated as the So Fla population.