Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Newtimes article on Dade's arrest and Nocturnal theift...

V. Barbarino

I'll set the record str8.. Once again, the bitch fails to write the full truth..

Dade did in fact get arrested in 1987, for breaking into his step dad's car. In which he was told to do so by his step dad who needed something in car, the car was at the airport. In a affidavit his step dad said in fact he told him and the charges were dropped. But you'd never see that in the new times..

btw, what anyone did in 1987 should not be printed... that was fucking 18 years ago!!!!!

As for the guy they don't know if he works for nocturnal, the guy works for the contractor. On top of that the theives were caught on tape and they will get me the stills and I will post them...

The bitch never posts the full truth..

Don't Buy a Lottery Ticket, Nocturnal This past March 9 about 8:30 a.m. Miami police responded to a burglary complaint in the city's Eleventh Street nightclub corridor. According to a police department incident report, when Ofcr. Pedro Jesus Llanes arrived on the scene at Nocturnal, the big club that didn't open during Winter Music Conference, he was met by a man who identified himself as Daniel Ethan Dausey, supposedly the club's manager. Llanes noted his "investigation revealed no signs of forced entry" and recorded the absence from Nocturnal of a "sound system worth approximately $50,000."

Who exactly is Dausey? An exhaustive New Times profile of Nocturnal and the team behind it ("Building a Better Nightclub," February 24) included interviews with owner Glenn Kofman, club director Dade Sokoloff, and others, but no mention of Dausey, whose name doesn't appear anywhere in the club's Core Entertainment Group incorporation paperwork either.

Turns out Sokoloff and Dausey have another mutual intersection: the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. Dausey faced charges of possession and sale of cocaine in 1985, felony marijuana possession in 1994, and third-degree grand theft in the same year (for which he was convicted). Sokoloff was charged with burglary of a structure and possession of burglary tools in 1987. (No action was taken in that case.)

True, these cases were adjudicated long ago, and public-records sweeps indicate Sokoloff and Dausey have played it straight in the decade-plus since those incidents occurred. Still the whole thing is just weird. That's all The Bitch is saying.

Sokoloff didn't return calls. A Miami Police Department spokesman said the burglary case is still open and under investigation.

Guest macboy

As for the guy they don't know if he works for nocturnal, the guy works for the contractor. On top of that the theives were caught on tape and they will get me the stills and I will post them...

I agree with you about the bitch, but not really sure why it's necessary to post the stills on cooljunkie.

Guest JustDade

Thanks, Saleen (I can't believe I actually thanked him for something). It was cool of you to call me and get the facts before posting anything.

There are plenty of things that I've done in the past that are not very nice but to use a simple misunderstanding that was cleared up over 18 years ago to start shit is nothing short of tabloid reporting.

The reason that Saleen wants to post the pics is that we don't recognize any of the faces and he thinks someone on the boards may know who they are. The video was shot from the front camera at Space and LP was nice enough to provide us with a copy on DVD.

Guest tres-b

I like the way she used "burglary of a structure" ::). This article is a joke without Saleen's explanation and an even bigger joke once you factor in the "rest of the story:.

Saleen is cjs own Paul Harvey. 8)

Guest DrFired

I see a lot of cars parked outside during the day...free parking for me from now on to either space or nocturnal ;D

Guest Boucher20

That reality show on spike tv about club Ice in Las Vegas aint got nothing on the drama going on here at Nocturnal...i love it...the more hype the better...this club is going to be the s*#t...hopefully it can bring back that old shadow lounge vibe...let's see 8)

i want the stills because I think it was an inside job and someone will know who they are.... high end pro audio equipment is not sold at joes pawn shop.... they knew what they took... wasn't random..

plus what if noctural offers a years worth of comps, then it might get interesting to see if someone can crack the case...

Guest djtroko
plus what if noctural offers a years worth of comps, then it might get interesting to see if someone can crack the case...

Oh man, the guys that did this are so fucked cause Im gonna find em no matter where they hide...

A FULL YEAR WORTH OF COMPS IN NOCTURNAL is worth the Bounty Hunt... Gonna get my gear and start searchin...

Can't wait for Nocturnal to open... Ive been so hyped about this place that I dreamed about the opening last night. Even in my dream the place was not ready but it looked fantastic... Guess I recreated the renderings in my mind...

;D ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

Even in my dream the place was not ready but it looked fantastic... Guess I recreated the renderings in my mind...

;D ;D ;D

LMAO!

Guest Nefarious Girl

The other night I noticed a HUGE RAT run into Nocturnal's front door, right into the club. Ewww

Guest Boucher20

The other night I noticed a HUGE RAT run into Nocturnal's front door, right into the club. Ewww

and bums hang out in front of space all the time..what's ur point?

Guest vegasguy25
That reality show on spike tv about club Ice in Las Vegas aint got nothing on the drama going on here at Nocturnal

Haha, nice one. At least Nocturnal can claim their drama is real.