Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Taureans

Guest Electric Eel

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

Damn! we definitely need to do a party! We have to do it before May 17th because one of our people are leaving then. Maybe the weekend of the 13/14???? Where we gonna do it?

that'll be perfect..it's my birthday ;D and oscar g is playing at space anniversary.

Guest Diaga

april 27th, so now we can all celebrate april 30th with me for danny howells at space ;D

TRUE !!!!

JAGER SHOTS ALL NIGHT ;D

Guest Devilicious

april 27th, so now we can all celebrate april 30th with me for danny howells at space ;D

I've never known anyone with my same bday before that's cool

someone needs to throw us a party is right! house party would be nice. :)

Guest Clauds

Damn! we definitely need to do a party! We have to do it before May 17th because one of our people are leaving then. Maybe the weekend of the 13/14???? Where we gonna do it?

that'll be perfect..it's my birthday ;D and oscar g is playing at space anniversary.

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

that was a slick fuckin promotional skill eddy !! :o ;D 8)

Guest lulamishka

im the baddest motherfucker on here and i say taureans rule .. who else gets away with the shit i do and make it look good .. noone !! 8) we are stubborn , cocky , and may i add handsome son of a bitches too 8) ;D

april 21st !

Being of a Goat sign myself................I would have to Agree!!!!!

But i'm a Capricorn ;D!!!!

Here's a little RunDown of me:

You are an interesting mix of introspective and outlandish.

Waving your freak flag high, you really do things your own way.

While you may seem distant, you care very deeply for humanity.

You just have no tolerance for fools, slackers, or dullards.

And while you're fairly misanthropic, many are drawn to you.

Innovative and clever, people look to you for new ideas and trends.

Woohoo! Another Capricorn! I'm January 4th! When are you?

Guest LdySphynx

im the baddest motherfucker on here and i say taureans rule .. who else gets away with the shit i do and make it look good .. noone !! 8) we are stubborn , cocky , and may i add handsome son of a bitches too 8) ;D

april 21st !

Being of a Goat sign myself................I would have to Agree!!!!!

But i'm a Capricorn ;D!!!!

Here's a little RunDown of me:

You are an interesting mix of introspective and outlandish.

Waving your freak flag high, you really do things your own way.

While you may seem distant, you care very deeply for humanity.

You just have no tolerance for fools, slackers, or dullards.

And while you're fairly misanthropic, many are drawn to you.

Innovative and clever, people look to you for new ideas and trends.

Woohoo! Another Capricorn! I'm January 4th! When are you?

Girl i'm the 8th ;D :P!!!!!

It's a CELEBRATION NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

Guest DrFired

May 14!! 8)

You got another May 14th right here as well! :-D

just one more taurean to the list!

Coolness!!!

8) 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Actually the anniversary is on the 21st. Thats what I did last year for my bday, got a bottle on the patio, lots of fun!

Guest Devilicious

Actually the anniversary is on the 21st. Thats what I did last year for my bday, got a bottle on the patio, lots of fun!

That sounds like a great idea....have you guys heard about the promotional stuff space does for birthdays? I think I remember hearing something about a free bottle of champagne? With all these bdays, we could be bathing in the shit... hmmmmmmmm details anyone?

Guest DrFired

That sounds like a great idea....have you guys heard about the promotional stuff space does for birthdays? I think I remember hearing something about a free bottle of champagne? With all these bdays, we could be bathing in the shit... hmmmmmmmm details anyone?

Yup it's a free bottle of Champagne!

Guest LdySphynx

Yup it's a free bottle of Champagne!

Yeah but you have to be there from 10pm :-\!!!

;)

april 21st !

I agree 100% us taureans rule. We're the shiznit,lol

APRIL 25TH!!!!!!!

Guest kcariaga

Looking forward to the big birthday bash. All of my friends seems to be Taureans, so it should be crazy!!!!

Guest Electric Eel

;)

:-*

Guest Electric Eel

We have to do it before May 17th because one of our people are leaving then.

Ok Vito Corleone. ::) ;D

lol, shhhhhhhhhhhh :-X