Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Taureans

Guest Electric Eel

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kcariaga

Victor Calderone is @ Club Colisieum on May 14th! Thats where I'll be!

Change of Plans!

where's this, girl?

• 11 months later...
Guest Sela V

April 25th! Celebrating next Saturday by bringing together the two things I love! African Dance and House Music! AfroHouse in effect... To celebrate the earthday of the RedHeadedDread. Peace!

Guest dre4

may 8th

have tons of friends coming down may 4-9 to celebrate the bday and graduating law school bitchess!!!

haven't met a lot of u, but i'm down to get down may 14th esp since i'm leaving sometime around the 17th and am not coming back until october

who's at space may 6th??

Leo, you ready to light up the Grill?

Fuck no,its my bday, this time if there should be any cooking,its for me and I ain't the one doing it. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

My birthday is April 19th (AKA The Cusp Of Power). For those of you who may not know Astrology very well that makes me an Aries Type III. Which is an aries with Taurus tendancies! I actually was born 4 hours before the phase of Taurus. Sometimes I think my Taurus side shows more than my Aries side....So I qualify to celebrate my birthday again at the Taurus party...LOL

Guest Devilicious

10 days till mine!

For Real?!?!?!

yep! when I decide what we're doing I'll let you know :)

If anyone knows who is going to be at Space that weekend please share the info... it will help me plan

Guest michael^heaven

---I don't know...I think December took the cake(so to speak :)) for birthdays. I think I even left myself off of that month's list due to oversaturation.

Guest Marina22

---I don't know...I think December took the cake(so to speak :)) for birthdays. I think I even left myself off of that month's list due to oversaturation.

When is yours, my fellow Sag?

Guest michael^heaven

When is yours, my fellow Sag?

---Capi....December 30th ;)