Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, WTF IS THIS......???? (NEW PICS)

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

My friend sent me this.........................and just thought i'd share the wealth with you guys, I mean What are "Friends" for RIIIIIIIIIIGHT ::)!!!!!

Mind you this is supposed to be a PROM!!!!

Heli.jpg

get.jpg

Ok, what is she planning on doing with these :-\, DIGUSTING!!!

getmsg.jpg

There are more pics I will post a bit later..............thats is if you guys think you can handle more :P.

Gotta Love the Red Carpet :P!!!

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image005.gif

image006.jpg

image011.jpg

image013.jpg

image016.jpg

Ok so now I can stop torturing you :P!!!!

Guest mrdonotlikeu

I have never liked making fun of other people.... I think is racist to post only black people bad fashion statements..... It reflects badly on my latin heritage.

Guest LdySphynx

I have never like making fun of other people.... I think is racist to post only black people bad fashion statements..... It reflects badly on my latin heritage.

::), ok mrdonotlikeu................if my friend would have sent me a bunch of Latin people or White People dressed like this I would have posted it just the same!!!!

Racism has nothing to do with this, so don't look into shit that is not there!!!!

yeah she is racist, I over heard her talking to saleen about bringing their neo nazi youth rallies to south beach, watch out peeps :o

Guest mrdonotlikeu
::), ok mrdonotlikeu................if my friend would have sent me a bunch of Latin people or White People dressed like this I would have posted it just the same!!!!

Racism has nothing to do with this, so don't look into shit that is not there!!!!

The shit as you refer it to ....are the pics you posted ... and if people were to start posting shits about other races there is a whole section we could have for Cuban funny pics... cause they are endless. You are such an idiot Ldy, who cares who sent them to you... you were the one that posted them... so my critique is meant for you and your bird brain explanation.

Guest LdySphynx

The shit as you refer it to ....are the pics you posted ... and if people were to start posting shits about other races there is a whole section we could have for Cuban funny pics... cause they are endless. You are such an idiot Ldy, who cares who sent them to you... you were the ones that posted them... so my critique is meant for you and your bird brain explanation.

Go back and read your OWN post again and i'm sure you'll able to see for yourself the only one here who is an Idiot and gave a BirdBrain explanation is YOU!!!!

Guest mrdonotlikeu

Ldy lay off the pipe....... and ge on your Cuban suv:

37_cuban_suc.jpg

and then get to the keys in your super high speed boat

cubanrefugeeowned.jpg

My cuban girlfriend authorized me to teach you a lesson Biatch!!!!

Guest rollyp66

I have never liked making fun of other people.... I think is racist to post only black people bad fashion statements..... It reflects badly on my latin heritage.

Racist??? I find this funny as shit & I'm black so STFU

Guest LdySphynx

Ldy lay off the pipe....... and ge on your Cuban suv:

37_cuban_suc.jpg

and then get to the keys in your super high speed boat

cubanrefugeeowned.jpg

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA............OMFG, I have to hand it you that is some funny ASS SHIT buddy!!!!

VERY GOOD FIND!!!!!!!!

Tell your Cuban GF to give you more HEAD and to make sure to tickle your balls in the process ;D!!!!

Guest mrdonotlikeu

U can back your friend rolly that shows you are a good friend, but many other people might not find it as funny as you.... STFU back to you dude.

U can back your friend rolly that shows you are a good friend, but many other people might not find it as funny as you.... STFU back to you dude.

STFU-Newbie.jpg

Guest mjm420

2333hf.jpg

i think you need to find yourself a new GF

Guest mjm420

old%20sporty%20woman.jpg

As soon as your mother stops humping the bus schedule....

lol. you only wish your GF could even get up half way.

now i understand y u got a mammoth of a gf/

your pic explains alot.

225kw.jpg

Guest Slide On The Ice

old%20sporty%20woman.jpg

As soon as your mother stops humping the bus schedule....

wow !! :o id fuck the shit out of that old lady :o :o

Get in line, dude, that bitch is hot! Limber too. I wonder if she's done any skin flicks.

Guest shannon_coolj.

The shit as you refer it to ....are the pics you posted ... and if people were to start posting shits about other races there is a whole section we could have for Cuban funny pics... cause they are endless. You are such an idiot Ldy, who cares who sent them to you... you were the one that posted them... so my critique is meant for you and your bird brain explanation.

You are an idiot. Coming on here as a newbie and insulting people who have been on this board for a while PROVES that you're an idiot.

go home.

Guest mrdonotlikeu

You are an idiot. Coming on here as a newbie and insulting people who have been on this board for a while PROVES that you're an idiot.

go home.

I did not post those pictures, I did not start the insults and I do not care if the person that started the thread is a veteran around here....as far as me being a newbie I guess only people with a 1000 posts or more are ok to critique in your view which is sort of sad..... by the way I AM HOME.... this thread is a public forum and as such I can express my dislike or answer to those that sent me comments.

Guest Electric Eel

Heli.jpg

lmao damn that's pretty creative

whats the white cord going into the back of it? is it motorized? that would be really cool