Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Life Remix - Behrouz@Cielo

Guest patmc

Guest patmc

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know what the good life remix is called that behrouz played at cielo on thursday? I heard laurent garnier play it at pacha last september and I dont know what it is called!

Cheers,

p

Guest patmc

Cheers mate,

I think Steve Angello must be wired into his studio, he produces a new track every day. Any ideas where I can get hold of that tune?

p

Guest samiam

Ah man! What a night. Behrouz reinforced my belief in the fact that he is one of the best djs in the US right now. He's on a definite role and he just killed it at Cielo. Endless sexy beats and what a build up. Had a hangover from hell on Friday but it was more that worth it, hah. What a nice guy as well. Talked to him about some of the tracks he played at the end of the night. Looks like he is working on a new Renaissance cd and was testing a lot of his new chunes. Can't wait for this cd.

Guest patmc

PURE DIRT.

He played a tune early on in the night, think it was at about twelve and I recorded it on my camera but it is way too distorted to make out. Hopefully the new renaissance cd will include it.

Seems like his style is changing a little bit - and I think for the better. Didn't think much of his Yoshitoshi ibiza cd last year but his set was very good on Thurs.

Dont talk to me about the hangover - I was in bits.

Guest samiam

PURE DIRT.

He played a tune early on in the night, think it was at about twelve and I recorded it on my camera but it is way too distorted to make out. Hopefully the new renaissance cd will include it.

Seems like his style is changing a little bit - and I think for the better. Didn't think much of his Yoshitoshi ibiza cd last year but his set was very good on Thurs.

Dont talk to me about the hangover - I was in bits.

Yeah i guess the Yoshitoshi series cds are very limiting for most of the djs because they can only use Yoshitoshi tracks. I think this Renaissance CD will give Behrouz the chance to show his true music style.