Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Female Dj Night!

Guest aj2234

Guest tres-b

Baby Anne...hahahahahahaha

There are some great DJs out there that happen to be women. Baby Anne is not one of them. Couple her sub par mixing skills with her shitty attitude and you have a bad dj who is a bitch.

If it wasnt for Icey she would be working at a Waffle House.

Guest kcariaga

There are some great DJs out there that happen to be women. Baby Anne is not one of them. Couple her sub par mixing skills with here shitty attitude and you have a bad dj who is a bitch.

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!

Guest kcariaga

DJ RAP just cuz she's hot. I never heard her live

I have heard her a few times, I really liked her a lot!

Guest BANANANANI444

well it seems as though everyone's spilt on the decision so why not go and listen... i mean if you have nothing to do that night, you can drop by for a few and listen and make your own critique... ???

Guest tres-b

DJ RAP just cuz she's hot. I never heard her live

I have heard her a few times, I really liked her a lot!

Talented dj. Plus she looks pretty damn good behind the decks. ;)

Guest aj2234

even if you dont like babyanne, the other girls djing that night are really talented up a coming locals! and they're cute!

Guest tres-b

even if you dont like babyanne, the other girls djing that not are really talented up a coming locals! and they're cute!

Now you are talking. ;)

Guest lil1

There are some great DJs out there that happen to be women. Baby Anne is not one of them. Couple her sub par mixing skills with here shitty attitude and you have a bad dj who is a bitch.

I totally agree with you!!!!!!!

for sure! what is it about miami dj's that all think they're hot shit & they're not

Guest Skytraveler

:D like the flyer... what a concept ont he "all ladies dj" too...

It's a great concept. Been done before in the Orlando, WPB area. But it's always a treat when you find a solid DJ you've never heard before throw down on the decks.

Few years back I had the privilege of meeting up with Gruvgirl out of Melbourne FL, Lady of the House, Melbourne FL and DJ JennR8 (at the time from Daytona FL) they all rocked it big time.

JennR8 was the most versatile because she could spin breaks, house and drum & Bass!! Awsome combination.

Gruvgirl spun House and Drum and Bass.

Lady of the House threw down Breaks and House music.

Great solid Djs

Hope this ALL Female Line up throws it down for everyone.

BabyAnne would be great if her attitude was different but then again I don't hate her cause she's making the money doing what she's always been doing whether it's good or not

peace,

Guest james stratus

I had this idea a few years ago as I came across a good deal of female DJ talent at that time and wanted to promote my sisters in Music. Rock it ladies! 8)

Guest el.maestro

There are some great DJs out there that happen to be women. Baby Anne is not one of them. Couple her sub par mixing skills with her shitty attitude and you have a bad dj who is a bitch.

slap.gif

Guest Inán

Wow this is awesome! I've been hoping to see other local girl DJs! This is definitely on my list ;D ;D ;D