Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fast and the furious?

hipnosis

hey i'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the music from this movie. i know the soundtrack that is sold is stores is all rap, but in the credits, it says, "music by BT" there are some really cool beats in the movie, i was wondering if anyone knows if they will release another cd, or if you have any song ids from it? thanks!

the score was written and produced by BT, and as for now, there are no plans for a release. however, you may see many of the music from the movie on his newest album...which he is writing now and is scheduled for a release in spring of 2002. he is also supposed to have a rarities/unreleased material cd out in the fall.

i have a bunch of friends who r into hookin up cars and shit... ive never been personally into it but from bein around it a lot i actually wanted to go see this movie and i loved it.... so if ur at all into cars, ull prob like it...

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

hey thanks for the info, i'm lokoing forward to that. i really enjoyed the movie. it is basically an action flick that revolves around car chases, so don't expect much plot. but it was a fun movie, and the music that bt wrote is awsome. thanks again!

------------------

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment

We are choosing to stay here, right now, hold on, stay inside

This body, holding me, reminding me that I am not alone...

This body makes me feel eternal; all this pain is an illusion...

-Tool, "Parabol"

The movie sucked...

it was going so/so until the ending, where they leave you just completely hanging with what happens..

.. and yet another waste of $17.50

Peace

Justin cwm23.gif

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

The only reason I would go see that movie is bc A) VIN DIESEL'S in it and hes HOTTTT~! and B) They race fast cars and I LOVEEEEE fast cars... cwm1.gif

------------------

~*~I found myself trying to change you...

...If you were meant to be my lover I wouldn't have to*~*

what did you all expect?? well, i wasn't expecting a great story-line. But the guys and the cars were HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

After the movie, i wanted to drive my car all fast..but then i remembered i didn't have $100,000 underneath the hood. cwm24.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->"eSCAPE" Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::