Guest Devilicious

who the hell is she? ???

eh who cares when you're that hot

still wouldn't catch me dead at prive on a friday though :D

Guest kcariaga

who the hell is she? ???

eh who cares when you're that hot

still wouldn't catch me dead at prive on a friday though :D

I don't know who she is either! But I agree there are better places to be on a Friday. :)

Guest klubveteran

IMO, if this is their idea of promoting a club, they have problems.

a lot of shallow people actually care about celebrities and what they do and where they go.

I personally never get it.

Who fucking cares?

some clubs book certain celebrities for a fee just like Space or Crobar will book a particular DJ in order to get patrons in there. Thats thier schtick. In this case you get the star gazing pathetic fools that by them going to this party that "so and so" is there it sort of validates thier coolness.

The celebrity is usually on some press tour for a movie or album release. They show up for two drinks and three picture opportunities to get in the papers or magazines. Then they dash out the door before the sweat from your forehead has dried from having frenchy doorman make you wait 3 hours in the humidity.

but hey you get to tell all your friends that were only 5 bouncers and 3 velvet ropes from _________. ::)isnt that the best part?

but hey if clubs can book some celebrity to get morons in the door to pay cover and high priced drinks...more power to them. ill be home at club "netflix" if thats the case 8)