Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ JONENE LIVE @ HOUSEARREST, CHICAGO 4-18-05

Guest stompy.com

Guest lyrik

Great set nene - already checked it out a couple days ago - sounds like you guys were hittin the partying up heavy!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dude the old Stompy parties in SF at the VSF (The club with the open roof top over the dance floor) was is? were the bomb!!!!

Guest stompy.com

Dude the old Stompy parties in SF at the VSF (The club with the open roof top over the dance floor) was is? were the bomb!!!!

that would be the place... that was when were doing STMOPY DIG IN!!

that was shit... best parties that i ever experienced! just completely mind boggeling... glad you got to experience them!

STOMPY is still going strong after 15 years...

good memories and more to come . .

Guest swirlundergrounder

that would be the place... that was when were doing STMOPY DIG IN!!

that was shit... best parties that i ever experienced! just completely mind boggeling... glad you got to experience them!

STOMPY is still going strong after 15 years...

good memories and more to come . .

Yeah. I went there on a New Years day party back in 1999 I want to say. The same day that they outlawed smoking in nightclubs in Cal. Mark Farina and Mark Grant were playing. Didn't that club closedown a while back and re-open recently

BTW Who are you Stompy.com? I might know you from the West Coast.....

Guest stompy.com

well STOMPY is my partner Preston and myself. that NYD day party you are talking about.. i played right before Mark Farina.

My name is Jonny and go by DJ Jonene... i have been a STOMPY resident DJ since 1996 - and Stompy has been throwing parites since 1990!

booyakasha!

Guest swirlundergrounder

well STOMPY is my partner Preston and myself. that NYD day party you are talking about.. i played right before Mark Farina.

My name is Jonny and go by DJ Jonene... i have been a STOMPY resident DJ since 1996 - and Stompy has been throwing parites since 1990!

booyakasha!

Preston Lyton right? Isn't he in Spain? That's funny Jonny, me and you have met serveral times before. In fact we've played at the same club in the same night in Seattle a few years ago. That old club called 'Contour' if you can remember. I believe it was Josh Praus who booked us together on the same night.

I'm really good friends with Darren Monroe (Pappa), Wesley Holmes and Brent Laurence etc...

I used to live in Seattle but I've been in Miami for 2 years now..

Last I heard you were in San Diego. But that was 2 or 3 years ago? Are you in Miami now?