Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trancehead moving to Miami

Guest Cardinal

Guest Cardinal

Hi guys! I was searching for Miami trance sites on the web since I'm planning to move to Miami next year with my girlfriend, but i couldn't find any... but i found this cool site! :)

I was wondering how the scene in Miami looks like, like clubs/events, DJs, recordstores, promoters etc. I visited my girlfriend's relatives in Southern Florida last March myself and i just totally fell in love with this place: nice people, good food, and just freakin awesome weather. I went to high school for 3 years in Portland, OR myself but the trance scene there wasn't very big. It would be cool to chat with some Miami people with MSN, u can add me: caspar5@hotmail.com I just finished my new promo aswell, so u can check out that one too to see what i spin if u're interested, it's at:

http://www.djcardinal.com/promos/CARDINAL_April_2005_promo.mp3

the tracklist:

01.Hydroid - Incurved SOMATIC SENSE FUTURE SOUNDS

02.Armored Blowfish - Submarine CD-R

03.Gabriel & Dresden - Arcadia ELECTRONIC ELEMENTS

04.Interstate - I Found U (Harry Lemon Remix) BANDUNG

05.Varian - Endless Desire (Mark Otten Energetic Remix) VARIAN

06.Castaneda - Oceanborn DISCOVER DARK

07.Unknown - Moving Pictures CD-R

08.Peaktwins - Hypnowaves ELECTRIC SAUNA

09.Mike Shiver pres. Madeira - Solaris (Smith & Pledger Remix) MOTION MUSIC

10.Tranquility Base - Getting Away (Leama & Moor Remix) ANJUNABEATS

11.Plastic Boy - From Here to Nowhere BONZAI

c ya around ;)

-Cardi

Guest Justin Johnson

Welcome! I was born in Eugene, OR. I've also played in Portland a few times, at Ohm, some rave in a barn, and a Halloween party like 4 years ago.

Guest Cardinal

Hehe, thanks for your replies and feedback to the mix!

Well, about the converting into house thing, I'm not that sure but I'll do my best to convert them into trance!! I've done that before, trust me! :D

Well, about the converting into house thing, I'm not that sure but I'll do my best to convert them into trance!! I've done that before, trust me! :D

blue lounge on tuesdays ;) you will fit right in 8) bring your music , we have open decks after 3:30 8)

and as far as not being converted.. thats just the strong mentality we tranceheads have 8)

Guest Cardinal

I'm actually living in Europe at the moment :D but yeah, Portland is alright ...when u like coffee and hippies - j/k, ah well, its quite boring actually. When they say that there are a lot of retired people in FL then my opinion is that Portland is a lot "older". I mean, even my dad who lives in pdx says that its a damn monastery :P So sorry, man, Miami scores still 8)