Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody please, for the love of God, kill....

ryan2772

Guest LdySphynx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, awwwwwwwwwwwww.....it's not all that bad ;D!!!

Nice to finally meet you on Friday, you were missed last night at the other celebration :P!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

i agreee that song suckssssss

Well I do remember seeing you shake ur Tush to that song on the Main Room.........when Ivano played it :-X!!!

i dance to everything u know i like someting if i start dancing for reallllllll like last nite.. :) u havent seen me dance until u go to an aquabooty or lust 4 house party..... when i cant feel my legs the next day. then it was a good nite ;D

Guest LdySphynx

i dance to everything u know i like someting if i start dancing for reallllllll like last nite.. :) u havent seen me dance until u go to an aquabooty or lust 4 house party..... when i cant feel my legs the next day. then it was a good nite ;D

Actually, when you wake up next a random naked girl..........then it was a "good night"!!!

Guest soberobyn

pump up the jam. please. i'm serious.

THANK YOU I thought I was alone on this because they will not stop playing it and I think it is a joke - ugh!

Please stop the insanity.

Guest LdySphynx

perhaps. but a "better nite" would be when u wake up next to a the same girl night after night.....

What's the Fun in that :P!?!

Guest soberobyn

pump up the jam is NOT a bad track

pump up the jam is one HELL OF AN OVER-PLAYED track

PUMP UP THE JAM sucked when it first ever was played years back and now a remix? I think not.

Guest b00tyman07

speaking of...listening to pete tong playing the track in the essential mix, guess since im not hearing it in clubs im not that annoyed by it. If you really wanna be annoyed try hearing "Yeah" and "Gasolina" at almost every party...college life :-\

Guest lulamishka

speaking of...listening to pete tong playing the track in the essential mix, guess since im not hearing it in clubs im not that annoyed by it.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. I luff it!! But yea, I'm sure the fact that I still like it is partly because I haven't heard it in a club since Conference. Yay for me! ;D

speaking of...listening to pete tong playing the track in the essential mix, guess since im not hearing it in clubs im not that annoyed by it.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. I luff it!! But yea, I'm sure the fact that I still like it is partly because I haven't heard it in a club since Conference. Yay for me! ;D

You havent BEEN to a club since WMC. LOL! :P

Guest r3nz0

I've got to agree with Soberobyn. the song sucked back then, and it still sucks now.

I like it just because you don't. :)

Guest soberobyn

I've got to agree with Soberobyn. the song sucked back then, and it still sucks now.

I like it just because you don't. :)

OK. But the song still sucks. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and since DaveNavarro10 and I have one enough said.

Guest lulamishka

Yes I have! Ramon's click beep boom party! :P

Which was the week *after* conference! Take that!!

Yes I have! Ramon's click beep boom party! :P

Which was the week *after* conference! Take that!!

This completely pointless argument proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the two of you are still clowns. narren_025.gif

Guest james stratus

la gasolina

BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I haven't heard this new Pump Up the Jam remix at all so I am not tired of it. There was one out like 6 or 7 years ago, but it it didn't get as much play as the current one is apparently getting.

I will agree that Gasolina SUCKSSSS!!!!!!!! I had never heard or heard of this song until a few weeks ago and in my stupid curiosity have I ended up hearing it 1 Million times on the Radio and seen the video 500,000 times on whatever video station you can think of including MTV. I can't escape it! :(

Guest b00tyman07

i was curious and listened to the rest of Daddy Yankee's album, EVERY BEAT SOUNDS THE SAME, i've heard people say the same about Tiesto ;)...but this was ridiculous, who buys this shit?