Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody please, for the love of God, kill....

ryan2772

Guest ramon

i guess since ive only heard it like twice .. *i wasn't at all the cool parties during wmc* .. i haven't gotten tired of it. :)

there are much better records right now doing the rounds however.

Guest LeVeL

Producers have to stop making these cheesy songs and making them into House remixes.

I know House is commercial now but people have to stop remixing these 80's Tracks and POP songs. First of all they weren't that good of songs to begin with. Eventhough some remixes do work...I think some should be kept away from Electronica to beging with.

And please House Djs play some diversity in your sets...Does everyone really have to play the same 10 or 12 tracks on their set.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Producers have to stop making these cheesy songs and making them into House remixes.

I know House is commercial now but people have to stop remixing these 80's Tracks and POP songs. First of all they weren't that good of songs to begin with. Eventhough some remixes do work...I think some should be kept away from Electronica to beging with.

Its like a group of 5 dj's that if I was blind folded I wouldnt be able to distinct them apart... they all spin the same

but I will agree Pump the Jam was good when ' a select few' would play it now its getting a little played out

And please House Djs play some diversity in your sets...Does everyone really have to play the same 10 or 12 tracks on their set.

Guest lil1

It was good in the beginning but hearing it at least 3 times every time we go out is a little excessive...it needs to stop! :-X

It's too bad Party 93.1 is not around anymore, cause we just don't get a chance to hear that track played out right now. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

hell when i went for fancullli they played it at least twice...... once by ivano and again by nic :-\

Yeah and once on the Patio.......right before Diaga went on!!!

So it was played 3 times that night as well!!!!

Guest mursa

..."pump up the jam " ? ??? wtf

..whats next ??? The macarena or ricky martin "livin la vida louca" Patio versions hittin the patio near you ? :-\

oh myyyyyy .

Guest lulamishka

..."pump up the jam " ? ??? wtf

..whats next ??? The macarena or ricky martin "livin la vida louca" Patio versions hittin the patio near you ? :-\

Aw hells nooo!!!!! :-X