Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spanglish

Guest The_Man

Guest LeVeL

I been wanting to rent it but I had my doubt since people keep telling me its not much of a comedy. Is it worth checking out...or is the downer that bad

Guest The_Man

Yeah, not much comedy in this. It's just a very dry movie to me. I just kept waiting for an exciting finale and ended up saying, "So that is what the movie is all about?" It was such a lame ending.

It's def not the worst movie I've ever seen but there is nothing memorable about the story either.

Guest ddg

i liked it....i thought the ending left a lot for the viewer to wonder...but i thought the movie was good..i like it when sandler and other comedians play somewhat normal roles...

• 3 months later...
Guest web_norah

the highlight of the film, is a story that leaves the viewer to use their brain and imagine what could happen.

i thought there were some great bits and pieces, acting was good -esp Adam Sandler and Paz Vega.

it is movie that perhaps could have had a better script and more drama to piece it all together.

i give it a B

Guest The_Man

I movie wasn't well written. By the time the ending came, I could have cared less what happened. She either got into that university or she didn't. Big deal.

The movie would have been better if it focused more on how difficult it can be to raise children here as a foreignor.