Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got my ticket to Star Wars Episode III Bee-itches

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

poster.jpg

Got it from Movietickets.com for the first showing at 12:01 am the evening of May 18th (So that's technically early Thursday morning May 19th) at the Aventura AMC 24. Anyone wanna come with me? Go to Movietickets.com enter in zip code 33160 to locate the AMC 24 at Aventura. There are still tickets available! (As of April 25th)

www.movietickets.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

which one are you ? ???

bubonicon-21.jpg

The tall guy in the middle at the back with the dark helmet on....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL true.......:) ill tell u when i buy it bitch........ what theater are u in though? what if we get different theaters ???

I provided all of the information at the beginning of this thread if you are intrested. I have a date with destiny with or without you beee-itch!!!! I hope it to be with you and a crew of CJ Star Wars freaks.......

You all damm well know that I'm gonna be one of the first people to see it and you damm well know that I'm gonna give it a CJ review when I get home from it and if you guys don't see it the first day, how are you going to resist avoiding my thread with the review on it with all the Jedi info? LOL.........

LOL true.......:) ill tell u when i buy it bitch........ what theater are u in though? what if we get different theaters ???

I provided all of the information at the beginning of this thread if you are intrested. I have a date with destiny with or without you beee-itch!!!! I hope it to be with you and a crew of CJ Star Wars freaks.......

You all damm well know that I'm gonna be one of the first people to see it and you damm well know that I'm gonna give it a CJ review when I get home from it and if you guys don't see it the first day, how are you going to resist avoiding my thread with the review on it with all the Jedi info? LOL.........

oh shit i should ask cj to let me review it in movie section LOL

i might be takin notes lol

here is our excuse note for work

http://www.geeksquad.com/absentee.asp

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Employer,

Please excuse from work on Thursday, May 19. he she is not feeling well. [FIRST NAME] is at home in bed for the entire day, nursing what appears to be a serious stomach bug flu fever dismemberment loss of mitochondria hamster attack [FIRST NAME]’s illness is in no way, shape or form related to the premiere of a long awaited prequel the final installment of the greatest story ever the #$%%!! BEST THING EVER , which, coincidentally, premieres on the same date.

While I cannot confirm nor deny that [FIRST NAME] has called my company, Geek Squad, asking to be set up with wireless access “in case of a space opera-related sick day massive multiplayer online gaming binge day spent watching the final prequel over and over†know that if you do receive an e-mail from your prized employee today, it is most likely because [HE/SHE] was wise enough to plan ahead in the event of illness.

But as I mentioned before, [FIRST NAME] is at home, safely in bed, but reachable (in dire emergencies) by e-mail or cell.

One more thing. Beginning at , [NAME] will be unreachable for about two hours, thirteen minutes and eleven seconds. [HE/SHE] will be feeling really bad at this time.

Guest swirlundergrounder

ugh ill be regretting it the next day. yeah that fri nite i aint clubbin lol ........ jeez........ ill def be at work 2 hrs late.........

How will you regret it? You'll finally get to see how Anakin turns into Darth Vader! A 20+ year mystery in the making is about to unfold!! You'll be happy at work the next day knowing that if some MOFO in your office see it then they can talk to you about it without spoiling it for you....

Guest swirlundergrounder

oh shit i should ask cj to let me review it in movie section LOL

i might be takin notes lol

We should both review it...But then they'll just get the same review probably...LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

true.... btw im bringing the camera....... time to take pics with the star wars fans. lol

i either will make a shirt for the occassion or try to find a costume if i can lol :P

I had this old Star Wars blanket that I used to bring with me to the Star Wars premiers and sit on the ground with it but I left it at my parents house in Seattle.

Guest swirlundergrounder

sweet i still have old star wars bedsheets around somewhere ;D

Collectors items I'm telling you...!!!! I think I'm gonna make some kind of necklace out of my old figures and wear them around my neck like the 'Predator' wears his skulls...LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

shit i should bring my star wars toys and see how much the geeks will pay for it :)

no shit! We can set up shop right in front...!!! I have about 20 or so old ones....I don't know if I could part with them though. I guess for the right price....

Guest Slide On The Ice

Holy fuck! I went to Celebration 3 last week in Indianapolis, and in one of the event halls, called Star Wars Spectacular, there was first a Q&A with Rick McCallum, followed by a five minute long clip from ROTS. There were 2 Q&A's which I missed, and then they showed the 5 minute clip on repeat for new crowds all day long, followed by a few minute long clip showing the special effects being added to each of several sequences, one layer at a time in succession. That was pretty neat, but forget about that for now. The five minute long clip, showing several major scenes from the movie, had scenes not seen in either of the two prior movie trailers, not seen anywhere else as yet. How many people were there in the room for each showing? I had no idea. 500 or more...? I have no clue, but just imagine the sound of about 500 jaws hitting the floor, followed by 500 "Oh My Gods!!!!" Imagine those hundreds of voices cheering with each scene, their cheers getting louder, their excitement just exploding outward.

There is a massive space battle in the movie, and the footage was unbelievably realistic and detailed. One scene had a star fighter flying toward and to the left of the screen, and an enemy fighter fired at it from behind and it exploded into fragments. Not like in prior SW space battles where the ship basically disintergrates into bits of fiery light, but actually disintegrates into countless pieces of wreckage that continues moving and flies past your visual reference as the view then pans with it. Included within the wreckage is a space suited pilot still alive, his arms and legs kicking as he goes by. That's a nice touch of realism, and surprisingly realistic in depiction.

This movie, in visuals, special effects, cinematography, and pure drama, looks breathtakingly stunning. I did say that these were all new, unseen visuals, right? Oh...my...God...did what we saw look amazing! Whoa! What was also shown were several scenes from the huge Obi-Wan/Anakin lava lightsaber duel that so many of us have been trying to visualize since the late 70's. And once again, OMG. What a duel that looks to be. There is one particular scene, but I don't consider this a spoiler so don't worry...where Obi and Ani are on small floating air platforms, or some kind of moving platforms, moving toward and past each other over a sea of lava. Their sabers are not lit, and by speculation I don't think that the actual duel has begun at that point, but that Obi is still trying to get his former padawan to come back with him. As the two platforms pass each other you see Anakin, or rather Darth at that point I'm pretty sure, looking at Obi and his face just slightly turning toward Obi as he glides past him. And the expression on his face, of anger, of disdain, of pure venom, is so intense it is priceless. That plus many more incredible scenes of action and character emotions were shockingly impressive. There was no dialogue, and no sounds affects at all, just a steady thumping war drum beat throughout, that increased during certain scenes.

We waited for an hour on line just to see that five minute clip. The next day we went back and waited an hour and a half. It was worth it. I called my friend Mike (who couldn't make the con) during lunch and told him about the clip. And then I told him that me and my friends were going to the con theatre that night to watch the digital TESB. We weren't going to bother seeing ANH or ROTJ, just TESB. Mike said, "That's because TESB is the best of all the SW films," I said, "My friend, in one month we won't be saying that anymore, I promise you that."

Guest swirlundergrounder

An just think Ice man, I'm going to see it at 12:01 AM the morning it comes out and you will have a post at around 3AM from me on CJ with all the spoiler details..Unless you want to join me and Bling at Aventura AMC 24.... Tickets are on sale at moviwtickets.com..Lets do this!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

An just think Ice man, I'm going to see it at 12:01 AM the morning it comes out and you will have a post at around 3AM from me on CJ with all the spoiler details..Unless you want to join me and Bling at Aventura AMC 24.... Tickets are on sale at moviwtickets.com..Lets do this!!!

I was already planning on doing the midnight show, like I said in the thread that Bling started, but by me at the Muvico 18 which is where I saw TPM opening day 3 times in a row, and AOTC at midnight. But you offer sounds tempting, since I don't have but a few SW geek friends dedicated enough to see the midnight show. So I'll let you know, seriously. I should take you up on that.

Guest Slide On The Ice

I think I'm going to do this man. I'll PM you my cell #, let's talk seriously about it. But I have a problem that I hope does not affect my first time waiting and viewing. I did some damage to my left foot from walking on it so much at the 4 day SW convention (I have a limp from an injury 20+ years ago, and I had never, apparently, put so much pressure on the foot over such a short, unending period before) and yesterday at work I suddenly went down in a gasp of tearing ligament and agonizing pain. Now I'm laid up at home, unable to move around this pain is so bad, my foot banaged up and in a soft ankle cast. I just hope I'll be able to walk on this by May 19th.

This actually sucks in so many ways. I had a really bad experience at the Con, despite the incredible clip, that devestated me and left me messed up the whole time, and now I have this fucked up foot from it that keeps the pain going on without ending. To quote C3PO, Will this never end?