Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got my ticket to Star Wars Episode III Bee-itches

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

I shall commence practicing my muhahahahahas at once.

Yo, the clip was intense, man. Thanks for sharing it. That duel may, just may...outdo the intensity of the Qui-Obi-Maul duel. From the clips that I've seen, it seems to be ready to do just that.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yo, the clip was intense, man. Thanks for sharing it. That duel may, just may...outdo the intensity of the Qui-Obi-Maul duel. From the clips that I've seen, it seems to be ready to do just that.

The Qui-Obi-Maul duel wasn't all that... not compared to the Luke-Vader dual in ROTJ....Or the Dual between the 2 of them in ESB.....No way not even close!!!!

Where is this clip bitches????? You're all making this up I think!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

The Qui-Obi-Maul duel wasn't all that... not compared to the Luke-Vader dual in ROTJ....Or the Dual between the 2 of them in ESB.....No way not even close!!!!

Where is this clip bitches????? You're all making this up I think!!!

Where is this clip you ask? It's on my computer somewhere, compliments of Bling, along with the soundtrack, and the 3rd trailer that was shown exclusively at SW:Celebration 3. But I'm new to file sharing and when I tried to send the trailer to a buddy I couldn't get it to work.

Dude, I love the old trilogy, I grew up with it, and to me it's all about Luke and Vader, far more than about Han or Lando or anyone else. I love the scenes with Luke more than anything, is what I'm saying. And yes, both duels with Vader were intense and dramatic, but IMO, again, IMO, nothing so far matched the intensity and action of the 3-way duel in TPM, not even anything in AOTC. That's what I'm saying here.

The clip appears to be where Hayden Christenson was on some interview show and they showed the clip of him dueling Kenobi from ROTS.