Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All Gone Pete Tong

Guest GoNCrzy

Guest GoNCrzy

I saw this movie called It’s All Gone Pete Tong. Pretty good movie…it’s about a DJ who goes deaf and works his way back into the scene. Here’s the site if you want some more info. Amazing story…worth seeing. www.itsallgonepetetong.com

Guest Dizmus

Miami REGAL SOUTHBEACH 9 May 13

Miami AMC SUNSET THEATRE May 13

Miami COBB DOLPHIN May 13

Miami AVENTURA 24 May 13

Miami MUVICO PARADISE 24 May 13

Guest clubgoddess

im hearing a lot of good things about this flick...i think i will have to go see it.

Guest Cosmigonon

AWESOME FLICK!!!!! :o

Fucking hilarious movie about a fictional dj who goes deaf after too much partying and drugs in Ibiza.

Cameos by Pete Tong, Tiesto, PVD, etc.

I have to say its superb, makes you feel like you're there, shit, I almost felt like it was hot inside the theater form all the sweating I was seeing on the screen... :P and it also made me want to get out of my chair and start dancing whenever they showed the clubs, specially that patio (never been to Ibiza, so I don't know where that is...)

Best film I have seen so far this year, so if youre gonna a see just one film this year, it has to be this one... 10/10 ;D

Guest Clauds

This movie is superb and inspiring ... It isn't your average documentary. It leaves you trapped between feeling sorry for the ailing DJ who tries to pull himself together after going completely deaf then trying to regain his stature as a leading name in Ibiza ... Yet Frankie's character will make you laugh. This movie should not be missed ;)

Guest The_Man

It's a good flick. I recommend it to everyone. Not as good as Human Traffic imo (same producers) but def well worth seeing.

Def a GREAT flick. Highly reccomend it to anyone that thinks its "uncool" to wear earplugs at a nightclub. :-\

Thanks again Soozin!!!

im goin deaf even with earplugs

in 20 yrs watch we will all have messed up hearing this sucks

im sportin neon pink ear plugs now lol

Guest durrtylexx

Great fucking movie! I felt bad for Frankie, and laughed at him at the same time. Well written movie. I highly recommend it.

Guest JMT

good flick. pokes fun at the scene while being serious at the same time. so many subtle hilarious elements throughout.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, its part clip part something else. LOL!

And if you arent used to hearing and understanding an English accent, you may have to watch it twice to get all the jokes.

Well, if you had trouble understanding the cockney accent, can you imagine the trouble I had... :(

Guest coach

Def a GREAT flick. Highly reccomend it to anyone that thinks its "uncool" to wear earplugs at a nightclub. :-\

Thanks again Soozin!!!

im goin deaf even with earplugs

in 20 yrs watch we will all have messed up hearing this sucks

im sportin neon pink ear plugs now lol

In 20 years, they better fucking have a cure for volume induced deafness.