Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what category is my music?

i mostly listen to songs like Rhythm ready, mix the master, derb, sweet beat, children of the night, charge, der bohrer, blood is pumping, adrenaline rush...and the like

what style is this music? progressive house/trance? cheese? what?

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

Originally posted by seavilknevil:

poop

lol....anyway, i like those same songs. and im sure most people would say they are cheese, but that's not technically a music genre. honestly, im not good with putting songs into a certain genre, cuz im not sure what each genre is supposed to consist of, but i would say all those songs are progressive house/trance.

if im wrong i hope someone will let me know, but u dont gotta hate on me, just tell me what the right answer is.

------------------

A>

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

and y the fuck doesnt my sig work? i just keep getting that damn box with the "x" in it. normally a box with x in it wouldnt bother me, but this one pisses me off!!!!

why dont u try uploading the file u want to use as ur sig, then with that upload , u can cut and paste the adress, and insert that into that UBB code, and then u should have your sig......hope this helps...

------------------

avalondon3.jpg

-----------------------

Don , Don ....

It's Someone On The Phone Again..

I Think Its Your Neighbors Again...

Yeah, They Want You To Turn Your Music Down...

Yea, I'll Tell 'Em...

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...