Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

Guest tiltmiami

Since Danny fucked up last night i wonder how many of us would pay to go see him again if he came ba  

1. 1. Since Danny fucked up last night i wonder how many of us would pay to go see him again if he came ba

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I spent $80 by 9am and no Howells. I know he's only human, and shit happens nevertheless, I'd pay to see him again. I know its not Space's fault, BUT if would have been cool if they would have told us that Howells was a no show at the door or that they didn't know if Howells was going to perform.

If my grandmother would be alive, she would be a bicycle 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh god ::)!!!!

si mi abuela estuviese viva, sería bicicleta...claro pues! ;D

Yo te entendi ombe ;)!!!!

asalam a lekum!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I spent $80 by 9am and no Howells. I know he's only human, and shit happens nevertheless, I'd pay to see him again. I know its not Space's fault, BUT if would have been cool if they would have told us that Howells was a no show at the door or that they didn't know if Howells was going to perform.

If my grandmother would be alive, she would be a bicycle 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh god ::)!!!!

si mi abuela estuviese viva, sería bicicleta...claro pues! ;D

Yo te entendi ombe ;)!!!!

asalam a lekum!!!!!!!!

Maleka Salam!!!!

If that's how you spell it :-\!!!!

Guest michael^heaven

---In a perfect world (which we obviously do not live in), Danny should waive his booking fee, fly himself to Miami, pay for his own hotel, meals, etc. & Space should have a free makeup party.

---Like I said...bwahahaha...in a perfect world! ;D

Guest Funketeer

---In a perfect world (which we obviously do not live in), Danny should waive his booking fee, fly himself to Miami, pay for his own hotel, meals, etc. & Space should have a free makeup party.

---Like I said...bwahahaha...in a perfect world! ;D

what do you want free makeup for? ???

Guest michael^heaven

---I just feel bad for anyone who spent their hard-earned cash, took off work, possibly drove for many hours to see their favorite artist but got nada in return. By 9, 10am optimism is basically out the window.

Guest Funketeer

---I just feel bad for anyone who spent their hard-earned cash, took off work, possibly drove for many hours to see their favorite artist but got nada in return. By 9, 10am optimism is basically out the window.

yeah! 8)

Guest Diabolique

Yup. I've had this experience before with Junkie XL, and Ferry Corsten, both of which I'm not seeing again. I think more popular genres attracts 'artists' that might be in it for the glory/money. I just realized that I've never had this problem with any breaks or drum n' bass artists. Of course there have been plenty of artists in the past who I adore, who were partied out and not doing so well. I still see them spin. I'm more inclined to see a DJ again who was messed up than one who is high on himself.