Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: PEOPLE.........

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

NO MRMATAS is NOT and I repeat myself IS NOT part of the HATERS thread I started...................at least not part of my HATERS LIST, Yet :P!!!

SO please STOP PMing him saying that it's him I might be talking about, the poor guy is Distraught.....................well not really, maybe he is :P!!!!

As for me posting under him to stop posting INFO, it's called FUCKING AROUND, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ::)......sensative!!!!

Thank You ;D

Guest LdySphynx

He's not done washing my windows yet, but I'll pass on the info.

Well I have him on his SideKick.................maybe I should pass on the info for you :P!!!

Guest trancepriest

Message Sent........................response: LOL & Typical!!!!

The PM that I got saying you were sleeping with all the CJ crew is false?

Guest LdySphynx

Message Sent........................response: LOL & Typical!!!!

The PM that I got saying you were sleeping with all the CJ crew is false?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you forgot the CP crew as well...................I mean they are one ;)!!!!

Guest trancepriest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you forgot the CP crew as well...................I mean they are one ;)!!!!

LOL... I like you. ;)

Guest LdySphynx

LOL... I like you. ;)

:-*

Guest LeVeL

actualy, at space on saturday it was revealed she's sleeping with 2 cjers....

too funny....

:o

Guest LdySphynx

actualy, at space on saturday it was revealed she's sleeping with 2 cjers....

too funny....

Nice to see you keep worrying about me so much!!!!

Thank You, also it's nice to know people can come up with such conclusions without any proof................oh and word of mouth does not count, pics please!!!!!

Oh and one more thing in the famous words of Shaggy, "wasn't me"!!!!!

BTW, Saleen its so funny how you talk about you being so Mature yet you go around believing Rumors oh and spreading them!!!!!!

TSK TSK!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Oh and BTW, let's say I was sleeping with 2 CJers compared to other people...................shit that number is LOW :P!!!!!

Damn no wonder my ears were ringing on Saturday ::)!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I'm leaving the dj booth, someone comes up to me and says all this to me.. I laughed then headed back to the vip...

As for proof, the proof is in your posts on the main board...

It all makes sense now...

I really don't care though, good luck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, again did you even bother reading my first post in this thread.....................it's CALLED FUCKING AROUND!!!

DUDE seriously, do you really think I would post shit like that..............if you believe that you seriously have got to reconsider reading these boards!!!!!

It's funny how amused I am by this, cause I love the fact that people actually take shit like that seriously.............but whatever!!!!

I guess they have nothing better to do!!!!

Damn I guess I better not post about The New Pope Dying then, they might take that shit seriously!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I heard she's sleeping with 2 Gervaittes.

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, they are not my types :P!!!!

Gotta have bit more meat on their bones ;)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I'm not joking around here...

good luck

I'm not either sweetie.................!!!!!!

I'm not joking around here...

good luck

I'm not either sweetie.................!!!!!!

All right. I am now confused. You started by saying how you were kidding. People take these boards too serious, now you say your not kidding to Saleen who says he's not kidding....I need a rum coke here. :P

Guest Devilicious

actualy' date=' at space on saturday it was revealed she's sleeping with 2 cjers....

too funny....

[/quote']

:o

and they are Saleen and Level ???

Wait, she wouldn't fuck either of you in her worst nightmare. Not to mention she has more self-respect in her pinky than the two of you have combined.

It's really pathetic that you, Saleen, feel the need to create drama by making shit up and spreading it via the internet. If you have a problem with her, tell her what it is to her face and solve it like adults. You are acting like you're 12 years old.

Even if this far-fetched slander you're spewing had the tiniest shred of truth to it, who the fuck would you be to talk about it? It's my guess that you're a lot more of a slut than she ever will be.

Guest LeVeL

All right. I am now confused. You started by saying how you were kidding. People take these boards too serious, now you say your not kidding to Saleen who says he's not kidding....I need a rum coke here. :P

Make that two Mr. RBS...this thread is about to get a little more exiting 8)