Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: PEOPLE.........

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LeVeL

and they are Saleen and Level ???

Wait, she wouldn't fuck either of you in her worst nightmare. Not to mention she has more self-respect in her pinky than the two of you have combined.

It's really pathetic that you, Saleen, feel the need to create drama by making shit up and spreading it via the internet. If you have a problem with her, tell her what it is to her face and solve it like adults. You are acting like you're 12 years old.

Even if this far-fetched slander you're spewing had the tiniest shred of truth to it, who the fuck would you be to talk about it? It's my guess that you're a lot more of a slut than she ever will be.

Okay...okay...

Please dont include me in this orgy...

Guest LdySphynx

I'm not joking around here...

good luck

I'm not either sweetie.................!!!!!!

All right. I am now confused. You started by saying how you were kidding. People take these boards too serious, now you say your not kidding to Saleen who says he's not kidding....I need a rum coke here. :P

That's the whole point................... ;)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Wait' date=' she wouldn't fuck either of you in her worst nightmare. Not to mention she has more self-respect in her pinky than the two of you have combined.

It's really pathetic that you, Saleen, feel the need to create drama by making shit up and spreading it via the internet. If you have a problem with her, tell her what it is to her face and solve it like adults. You are acting like you're 12 years old.

Even if this far-fetched slander you're spewing had the tiniest shred of truth to it, who the fuck would you be to talk about it? It's my guess that you're a lot more of a slut than she ever will be.

[/quote']

Okay...okay...

YEAH OK whatever ::)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Okay...Okay...whoever is shagging Ldysphynx please stand up :P

Yeah please do, I might just take them up on the offer :P!!!!

Guest trancepriest

If you have a problem with her, tell her what it is to her face and solve it like adults. You are acting like you're 12 years old.

HAHA... You expect Saleen to act mature... BWAHAHA... in Saleens mind all spanish/portuguese chicks are whores... if you search in this forum you will find numerous posts attesting to that. So its not unlike him to really believe some orgy is going on. The guy is a fucking racist.. what more do you expect.

Guest Devilicious

Wait' date=' she wouldn't fuck either of you in her worst nightmare. Not to mention she has more self-respect in her pinky than the two of you have combined.

[/quote']

Okay...okay...

sorry i needed another victim for the joke.... ;)

plus you're a slut and proud anyway right? ;D

Guest LeVeL

Do you know me ??? okay then lets not even go there sweety... ::) :-X

Guest trancepriest

actualy' date=' at space on saturday it was revealed she's sleeping with 2 cjers....

too funny....

[/quote']

:o

For some reason the thought of Saleen sitting on your face comes into mind. And your mouth wasn't :-X

Guest Devilicious

Do you know me ??? okay then lets not even go there sweety... ::) :-X

nope but i read your sigs and asshole comments....... i'm just taking the way your portray yourself to be how you are.... maybe you are faking it and don't really get around as much as you like to pretend you do but that's not my issue :)

and for chrissakes the word is "sweetie" and if YOU knew ME you wouldn't be calling me that....lmaoooooo

Guest LeVeL

nope but i read your sigs and asshole comments....... i'm just taking the way your portray yourself to be how you are.... maybe you are faking it and don't really get around as much as you like to pretend you do but that's not my issue :)

and for chrissakes the word is "sweetie" and if YOU knew ME you wouldn't be calling me that....lmaoooooo

Hey this is a message board not a spelling bee can you please get that through your little brain.

And well I can call you whatever I please...if that our understanding.

Now as far as I am...yes I am an asshole...and I love being one. If I was a nice guy and I needed new friends then you would of known me by now. But "NO" you haven't met me by now and you know what you probably wont either...I dont talk to girls that dance on top of bars...the only thing they are good for is for shaking their tailfeathers for the sole purpose of my dollar.

So yeah nice to meet you too 8)

Guest trancepriest

Tailfeathers... lol... tailfeathers haha.... shaking their tailfeathers. I don't know... you seem a little:

FredRogers_GoldSweater.jpg

Guest LdySphynx

Hey this is a message board not a spelling bee can you please get that through your little brain.

Now as far as I am...yes I am an asshole...and I love being one. If I was a nice guy and I needed new friends then you would of known me by now. But "NO" you haven't met me by now and you know what you probably wont either...I dont talk to girls that dance on top of bars...the only thing they are good for is for shaking their tailfeathers for the sole purpose of my dollar.

So yeah nice to meet you too 8)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy, I resent that i'm good for more than only one thing I can actually think of several positions, oooooopps I meant things im good for :P!!!!!

But hell, if you're willing to pay for us dancing on the BAR......then come onnnnnnnnnnnn down!!!!!

The only reason she has not met you is cause ummmmmmmmm ur Pussy Whipped ::);)!!!!

Guest Devilicious

LOL...if I'm the one with the little brain why is it YOU are the one whose posts make no sense and are full of errors? Nice try though!

Sorry' date=' that is not at all our understanding. We've never had and never will have any sort of agreement, and the name calling is childish babble I could do without.

I never even called you an asshole but nice of you to readily admit it. And for the record, it was YOU who pmed ME when I first started posting, asking me questions about where I work and how to meet me, so contrary to what you'd like people to believe you did try to meet me, I just never gave you the chance!

When I worked at Mango's I refused to dance, I only bartended. And took lots of money from people like you. I quit that job a long time ago.

One more thing, if you would have been paying attention you would have noticed I attempted to have a joking attitude in most of my comments toward you in the interest of being civil. If you hadn't taken everything so personally things never would have escalated to the point they're at now.

Guest Satan

actualy, at space on saturday it was revealed she's sleeping with 2 cjers....

too funny....

hmm. i don't know about this rumour....ive met ldysphynx, and she never sleeps at all.

Guest LdySphynx

actualy, at space on saturday it was revealed she's sleeping with 2 cjers....

too funny....

hmm. i don't know about this rumour....ive met ldysphynx, and she never sleeps at all.

;)

Guest LdySphynx

YEAH WHY NOT, BUMP THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I AINT GOT SHIT TO HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mjm420

One more thing, if you would have been paying attention you would have noticed I attempted to have a joking attitude in most of my comments toward you in the interest of being civil. If you hadn't taken everything so personally things never would have escalated to the point they're at now.

hey LdYSphYnX ....

sound familiar to you??

word of the week.

DeJaVu...

Guest LdySphynx

hey LdYSphYnX ....

sound familiar to you??

word of the week.

DeJaVu....

;):P