Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone noticed.....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

that out of the 35 users that there are online only 10 or 15 that post, if that ::).....!!!!

COME ON people, join in the festivities ;D!!!!

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Guest mjm420

that out of the 35 users that there are online only 10 or 15 that post, if that ::).....!!!!

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

no actually you are probably the only one who would actually notice something lilke that.

:D ;D

8) :P

Guest LdySphynx

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

no actually you are probably the only one who would actually notice something lilke that.

Hey Mr mjm, I like to stay on top of the game.......you ever know who maybe watching ;):P!!!!

Guest mjm420

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Hey Mr mjm, I like to stay on top of the game.......you ever know who maybe watching ;):P!!!!

hey you can stay on top all you want. less work ;D :P

Guest djqba

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

hum ? so u like being on top? interesting...... ;) ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

LMMFAO, be vewwy vewwy careful........"some" people might read wrongly into these posts ::)!!!!!!

Guest Funketeer

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Yeah...spread!!! ;D

Guest djqba

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

LMMFAO, be vewwy vewwy careful........"some" people might read wrongly into these posts ::)!!!!!!

I was counting on this, besides people love 2 talk shit ...it's entertainting to say the least...

Guest dudewithatude

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Why post when all of the drama and insider bullshit is by far enough entertainment in and of itself?

Guest LdySphynx

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Why post when all of the drama and insider bullshit is by far enough entertainment in and of itself?

Cause it would make it more FUN ;) ;D!!!

Guest mjm420

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

meanwhile you keep doing a great job on being on top.

if thats what you like go right ahead.

be on top of things.

;D

Guest dudewithatude

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

I can honestly admit that I'm a lurker here, and sadly enough, do not have the desire to post when it seems like there's so much animosity and complete viciousness in most of these threads anymore. I just know I'll be ripped to shreds or made to look like an ass by someone. Outta control.

Guest LdySphynx

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

I can honestly admit that I'm a lurker here, and sadly enough, do not have the desire to post when it seems like there's so much animosity and complete viciousness in most of these threads anymore. I just know I'll be ripped to shreds or made to look like an ass by someone. Outta control.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you won't be alot of us are really nice people.......FULL OF LOVE to spread ;D!!!!

Guest Devilicious

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

You're right, there's some unfounded negativity on here. But for the most part, if what you say is well thought out and you can back up your claims, people will leave you alone. Ignorance should not be tolerated!

Don't be afraid! You won't be made to look like an ass unless you act like an ass, I promise :)

Guest Funketeer

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you won't be alot of us are really nice people.......FULL OF LOVE to spread ;D!!!!

Yeah...spread!!! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Yeah...spread!!! ;D

OMG, too funny.....!!!!!

OK Baby, here i'll SPREAD it for you.................

cefcb914.bmp:P

Mmmmmmmmmmm, que rico!!!!

Guest Funketeer

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Yeah...spread!!! ;D

OMG, too funny.....!!!!!

OK Baby, here i'll SPREAD it for you.................

cefcb914.bmp:P

Mmmmmmmmmmm, que rico!!!!

Oh yeah...is bread! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

All I have noticed is the amount BS on this board now....WTF?!

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

All I have noticed is the amount BS on this board now....WTF?!

yes tons of bs on here. its a shame cj is going down the drian.