Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has Anyone noticed.....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

All I have noticed is the amount BS on this board now....WTF?!

yes tons of bs on here. its a shame cj is going down the drian.

and why is this..........................need I say it again ::)!!!!!

Guest Funketeer

drain not drian

Guest Funketeer

I think you guys need to chill out and stop pretending to be all intellectual information oriented geeks, if you feel uncomfortable with something...speak up, if you are just going to throw shit on the air it's going to came crushing down on noone but yourselves...face it, a little bullshit here and there can't be that bad.

I don't care. 8)

Guest Funketeer

I'm so smart and so serious, honestly I can't take BS from anyone at anytime...please, pass me the enciclopedia britanica! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

I'm so smart and so serious, honestly I can't take BS from anyone at anytime...please, pass me the enciclopedia britanica! ;D

I love you Funk, don't worry ;D!!!!!

Y mi nueva familia de CP tambien :-*!!!!

Guest Funketeer

I love you Funk, don't worry ;D!!!!!

Y mi nueva familia de CP tambien :-*!!!!

first thing to go is sense of humor, then is all downhill from there... ;)

Guest LdySphynx

I love the boards today!!! :-*

please quote to whom you're sending kisses to, or else someone might take it the wrong way or something...not cool

Yeah just like everything else ;)!!!

Guest mrdonotlikeu

majority of the people are downloading music sets from the links or

getting on the lists.... nobody reads... much less posts to a and b had a fight over why nocturnal did not open or why the mods worship space so much.....

Guest Diabolique

I'm down with it. As long as the jerkoffs that pollute the "bump n' ..." forum, don't come here, it's all good.

Guest Devilicious

I find it ironic that there are complaints about the lack of intelligence on this board when in reality it takes a very sharp, intelligent person to come up with some of the witty (not to mention HILARIOUS) things I read on these pages.......

On another note, I really don't think it's that difficult to ignore a thread or comment that you find uninteresting or inconsequential. I do it all the time :)

Guest Funketeer

I find it ironic that there are complaints about the lack of intelligence on this board when in reality it takes a very sharp, intelligent person to come up with some of the witty (not to mention HILARIOUS) things I read on these pages.......

On another note, I really don't think it's that difficult to ignore a thread or comment that you find uninteresting or inconsequential. I do it all the time :)

I agree with you T! The problem starts when people think they're too smart to keep things light and entertaining...verything's gotta be big name djs and underground sounds and eclectic and blah, blah...viva la funny!

;D

Guest Devilicious

Don't any of you have jobs that keep you busy?

and don't give me the BS that " I worl on a cimputer all day, but I can still post" .

If you are typing here, you are not working.

lol ??? ??? :o :o

I'll answer that question when you tell me what a cimputer is, and how I would go about worling :P

Guest Funketeer

and don't give me the BS that " I worl on a cimputer all day, but I can still post" .

I have a job that doesn't keep me busy ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I'll answer that question when you tell me what a cimputer is, and how I would go about worling :P

LOL!!!! ;D

Guest mrdonotlikeu

that out of the 35 users that there are online only 10 or 15 that post, if that ::).....!!!!

COME ON people, join in the festivities ;D!!!!

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

how about more than 10000 members and only about 35 people post......it should be at around 1000 logged at all times......

Guest LdySphynx

how this thread had been in Miami Chat for a whole day, and now it's mysteriously moved.................I believe we may have ghosts on these boards :P!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

that out of the 35 users that there are online only 10 or 15 that post, if that ::).....!!!!

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

how about more than 10000 members and only about 35 people post......it should be at around 1000 logged at all times......

Hmmmmmmmm, I believe we have a mystery on our hands.......................I'll go get my magnifying glass you get the BloodHound and we're off, to find out the mystery of the missing members ;)!!!!

TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!!

Guest mjm420

Spread the LOVE!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm, I believe we have a mystery on our hands.......................I'll go get my magnifying glass you get the BloodHound and we're off, to find out the mystery of the missing members ;)!!!!

TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!!

right awray Raggy!!