Clubplanet Nightlife Community

100 Moments That Changed The Club World

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

Great moments in club-land: Club Systems International magazine is working on a "100 Moments That Changed The Club World" issue, and has asked select folks to contribute ideas. Some examples offered by Club Systems include the introduction of the following:

-Pitch-adjustable turntables

-Ecstasy

-The Urei 1620 rotary mixer

-Sasha and John Digweed's residency at Twilo

-The Winter Music Conference

Guest LeVeL

Clubs That changed the Face of Clubworld

Club Twilo(NY)

Liquid(Miami)

Shadow Lounge (Miami)

The Mix (Miami)

Chaos (Miami)

Warsaw (Miami)

Destination that changed Clubworld

Ibiza

Event that changed Clubworld

Winter Music Conference

Drugs that Changed the Club World

1.Exstacy 2. Crystal Meth 3. Cocaine 4. GHB

Sexuality that changed the Club World

1.Homosexuals

2.Transvestites

Music Styles that changed the Club World

1. Trance 2. House 3. Techno 4. Hip Hop

Guest web_norah

issue is being worked on now.

* and i am sorry but Liquid Miami, i dont see how that changed the club world, other than the fact that the man involved went into the the witness protection program and he dated Madonna (and she dated everyone and their mother back then)....that was zero contribution to music or clubbing. i'd say maybe Warsaw, Space Miami or the Mix but Liquid, i dont think so.

Guest LeVeL

issue is being worked on now.

* and i am sorry but Liquid Miami, i dont see how that changed the club world, other than the fact that the man involved went into the the witness protection program and he dated Madonna (and she dated everyone and their mother back then)....that was zero contribution to music or clubbing. i'd say maybe Warsaw, Space Miami or the Mix but Liquid, i dont think so.

Hey you asked for out opinion and we are giving it to you. Liquid changed the clubworld down here in Miami because it catered to Celebritites and it brought limelight to the scene in South beach by giving it international attraction and attracting people to Miami when South Beach was booming and on its peak.

Guest web_norah

Don't forget Pitch-Adjustable CD Players & CD's

yes for sure....lot of people learned to spin on that and not vinyl.

Guest web_norah

yeah vicks really changed the club scene, now people can walk passing it around, while giving each other back massages, that's so life altering these days.........

Guest LeVeL

yeah vicks really changed the club scene, now people can walk passing it around, while giving each other back massages, that's so life altering these days.........

LOL....I know right...these druggies I tell you :P

Guest Cosmigonon

Oh yeah, I forgot:

-back massages.

Guest web_norah

yeah dont forget the neon clothes and wearing those dork like sunglasses to complete your crackhead look

Guest Cosmigonon

yeah dont forget the neon clothes and wearing those dork like sunglasses to complete your crackhead look

You're right, how silly of me... :-*