Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Republicans Keep Winning Elections

Guest slamminshaun

I didn't read the article, but I can tell you the democrates lost the election and will loose again, because they are out of touch with middle america....

what jackass decided it was a good idea to make Dean the head of the DNC??????

Maybe David Duke should be our ambassador to Germany....

Guest web_norah

Republicans won by small difference, i think people keep forgetting that huge detail.

Guest slamminshaun

Republicans won by small difference, i think people keep forgetting that huge detail.

You are correct, however, its articles and points-of-view such as this that allow the GOP to gain the small margin needed for victory. Did you read the nonsense in the article? I mean, people on the left actually believe this stuff?

Guest tres-b

A small margin in the enough states means a landslide win in the electorate.

Regardless, Democrats have lost the majority of America and will continue to lose people if Howard Dean doesnt stop sounding like madman everytime he speaks.

Guest slamminshaun

"They want to reestablish slavery. They want to execute anyone found guilty of pre-martial, extramaritial, or homosexual sex. They want to bring back the death penalty for witchcraft. it’s time for Americans to take a leaf from those rare, brave souls, like George Soros "

If you can possibly compare the debatable reasons for going to war to the type of statements made above, you're out of your mind. More proof that liberal politics are becoming irrelevant in today's world.

Guest trancepriest

Heck isn't minimum wage slavery? Back in the slave days the masters had to provide hut and food for the slaves. Working for $200 a week.. heck a hut and food is all you can afford.

Guest web_norah

dude what are you reading The Drudge Report or The Onion?

this is an op-ed where the writer discusses extreme right wing people like Buchanan and Mormons in Utah....Christians who talk about gay people like they're degenerates...some of his views are obviously over exaggerating Republicans....i've seen plenty of rednecks speak in very derogatory ways about women and gay people, and yes, most of them claim to be Republicans.

Guest web_norah

ever heard of Tony Blair's New Labour?

he is getting re-elected in UK and thats very relevant WORLD politics for you.

Guest slamminshaun

ever heard of Tony Blair's New Labour?

he is getting re-elected in UK and thats very relevant WORLD politics for you.

Good example. You brought up the war earlier....didn't Blair support it and still does???

Guest web_norah

that doesnt mean the rest of Blair politics carry a conservative agenda or that the people in his country were in agreement with sending troops to Iraq...........

Guest slamminshaun

The politics of the UK or any other country has no bearing on the laws of our land, or at least it shouldn't.

Guest web_norah

dont be twisting language around

i didnt imply that the politics of any has any bearing here

all i said is that you needn't be a conservative to support a war

Guest slamminshaun

yep

just as much as Republicans believe in the war

Well, then who were your referring to?? Certainly not the Labour Party.