Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you Star Wars Geeks....

Guest rollyp66

Guest LeVeL

This company makes good computers and all but for the money you pay for them you can build a super computer for half of the price.

Guest pod

Rolly, we're taking Larky down for this one.

Better than supporting some leftist drug fiend ;D

Guest rollyp66

This company makes good computers and all but for the money you pay for them you can build a super computer for half of the price.

You can build it but it prob still be as optimized.... I own one and I have built my own machines, hjands down still the best machine I have ever owned

Guest rollyp66

Rolly, we're taking Larky down for this one.

Better than supporting some leftist drug fiend ;D

Lol yeah and Illmatic lol

Guest AlanS

I've always liked the case mods featured in the back of maximum pc, and these are kool like dat ;D And like Rolly said, optimized like a mofo, with attention to every detail.

Guest trancepriest

expansiontop06082004.gif

Spending the same money on a PC... thats an abomination.

graphicstop20050427.jpg

Dudes! Thats all you need to look at. Damn i need to find that background.

Guest trancepriest

I'm looking at a dual headed display right now, what gives ???

Unix, Dual 1.35Ghz FSB's, dual 2.7Ghz, 8GB of RAM, dual 30" displays... show me anything as bad in the PC World.

Guest trancepriest

Steve Jobs must be camped out in andrae's house again.

You know it. We're working on some new features for 10.5. ;D

BTW... Stryke did write me back about dissing Alienware and calling him a liar. I was too much of a bitch to write back... lol. ;D If I ever see him with one of those Star War editions... damn... Pages From The Blue Diary... is going in the trash can.

Guest AlanS

I'm looking at a dual headed display right now, what gives ???

Unix, Dual 1.35Ghz FSB's, dual 2.7Ghz, 8GB of RAM, dual 30" displays... show me anything as bad in the PC World.

The kicker is the Unix backend and 30" displayes. Although I'd be happy with a Linux distro and dual 21" but yeah, that's bad ass and I'm sure the price tag is outragous too.

Guest trancepriest

The next technological wave is HD... I wouldn't recommend anyone buying a computer that doesn't have enough processing power to play back HD video (at least 3Ghz and not the AMD type of 3Ghz either). I personally would never buy the iMac, emac or mac mini or any PC that doesn't have that capability (of course I would only use the PC as a linux sever or media server). By next year if your computer can't play back HD its gonna be like having a PC that can't play DVD's. The price on HD displays will soon hit around $600 (the first half of next year).. the Dell 24" is already with discounts around $1000 online.