Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AlanS

Attn: FUNK

Guest AlanS

What do you think about these Funk? Pretty dope if you ask me, and light as hell ;D

bambooseries.jpg

Guest Funketeer

They look nice! I've been looking for an old school deck for the longest time and I have not been able to find one I liked.

???

You know, I love my longboard and I ride that suckah everywhere I go, but I kinda miss the ollies, those two babies on the right look gnardly, I'm definitively going to check them out.

:)

You got one???

Thanks for the 411!

8)

Guest AlanS

Nope, don't have one, but I was looking at them a couple days ago. I really like the Sector 9's and these bamboo decks are very unique. 8)

The old Beer City deck is beat to hell and I've been thinking about getting a new cruiser to have some fun on ;D

Guest Funketeer

Nope, don't have one, but I was looking at them a couple days ago. I really like the Sector 9's and these bamboo decks are very unique. 8)

The old Beer City deck is beat to hell and I've been thinking about getting a new cruiser to have some fun on ;D

Marco told me a new skateshop has opened just steps away from Chesterfield, so...maybe it's time for a new deck ;)

Guest AlanS

Marco told me a new skateshop has opened just steps away from Chesterfield, so...maybe it's time for a new deck ;)

Its a sign!

Guest Funketeer

Its a sign!

synchrodestiny! :o