Clubplanet Nightlife Community

myspace sucks...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

i had remembered awhile ago someone made me sign up a myspace account...so i was browsing around today and figured id check out the site since i never really got into it...

man, the site is terrible!

the concept is great, but the site design is one giant clusterfuck, and is very very annoying to browse through (at least i thought)...

they have the right idea going, it is just not implemented well at all in my opinion...

thefacebook is much nicer flow/site structure, myspace is more of a headache than anything else...at least i thought, alot of people seem to like it...?

www.myspace.com is the URL...im sure many of you that love the site will disagree with me

Guest Devilicious

I think a lot of us use myspace, but not neccesarily for browsing... personally I use it to network with my real-life friends so that aspect doesn't really come into play. ;)

Guest rollyp66

Myspace is a great promotion tooll, also a place to find old friends. I have located some long lost people on there

Guest DrFired

Myspace is a great promotion tooll, also a place to find old friends. I have located some long lost people on there

it's good when it works...but most of the time when you try to browse..it never works!

Guest web_norah

i mentioned sometime ago that Myspace is a piece of ****, it is full of garbage and if you think it is a good finding people tool -- Friendster is a hell of a lot better and faster than what it used to be

Guest rollyp66

i mentioned sometime ago that Myspace is a piece of ****, it is full of garbage and if you think it is a good finding people tool -- Friendster is a hell of a lot better and faster than what it used to be

I used friendster.. but there is something about it I just don't like

Guest web_norah

and i used MySpace and hated people i didnt know who werent in my network sending me crap ....so much so that i had to leave it

Guest trancepriest

and i used MySpace and hated people i didnt know who werent in my network sending me crap ....so much so that i had to leave it

Hey Norah I don't have any love for Bush... but have you thought of changing your Avatar? Whenever norah crosses my mind I see that pic. Somehow virtually your personality is becoming tainted by that of the retard.

Guest web_norah

i dont want to change the avatar

it is the worst picture of Bush and i am sorta proud of it :)

Guest trancepriest

i dont want to change the avatar

it is the worst picture of Bush and i am sorta proud of it :)

O' darn thats a real picture? I thought it wa photoshopped.. lol... thats funny as hell.