Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONG ID...pleeeez help me!!!

aight, i've been tryin to find this song for such a long time. I first heard it when Skribble spun it at his cd release party back in april, then i heard richie santana spin it, and then i heard it last nite on the ktu dancefactory, it was level 3, skribble's house, it was probably around 12:30 or so.

it starts off slow, no beat. it almost sounds like the beginning of total eclipse of the heart to me, but slowed down. and its looped over and over again.

that's th ebest description i can come up with, i dont know how else to word it. thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

The Dave Clarke remix of We Come 1 is awesome. The album that it comes from is called Outrospective. There is another good dance song called Tarantula, and some hip-hop too. Like Faithless' previous albums, there isnt one category to put the album into. If you do like the album, you might want to try out music by Sister Bliss ( the group's dj).