Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY IS LEO (happyface) BANNED AGAIN????

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Pod, I know you're going to move this but whatever, WTF is Leo banned again!!!!!

He can't sign on it tells him he BANNED, explain this one!!!!!

Guest pod

Tell him to check that he isn't logged in under his brother's profile on accident. The only account that is banned is Koky. According to the system, Leo has an active account still.

If the problem persists, tell Leo to contact me via email.

Guest pod

OK then. Well tell him to clear his cookies and renew his IP and see if that helps. Renew it at the router level too.

Guest LdySphynx

I told him to do it know, but still how can two separate IPs even if they are in the same house get BANNED................they are still 2 separate IPs!!!!

Guest pod

That is what I'm saying. I took Koky's IP off yesterday to make sure Leo still could get in. And he was for most of yesterday.

Tell him to renew the router IP, then clear his cache and cookies on his own machine in his preferred browser window.

Leo is not banned at all at any level. His account is active, his email is active.

Guest LdySphynx

That is what I'm saying. I took Koky's IP off yesterday to make sure Leo still could get in. And he was for most of yesterday.

Tell him to renew the router IP, then clear his cache and cookies on his own machine in his preferred browser window.

Leo is not banned at all at any level. His account is active, his email is active.

Ok told him to do all those little things..............!!!!

Guest DrFired

This is interesting.

Leo and Koky have 2 different computer and they're using 2 different IP and yet he's got banned.

Guest LdySphynx

This is interesting.

Leo and Koky have 2 different computer and they're using 2 different IP and yet he's got banned.

Things that make you HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :P??

But whatever the Chef is back, let's see when's the next time he gets accidently banned :P;),LMAO!!!!!

Guest pod

I explained already the situation.

You'd think for someone that laughs at UNIX jokes you'd get the bloody point already.

Guest DrFired

I know the router has 1 IP.

If you block that IP then you'll block both of them. There are software that could see his internal IP.

Guest LdySphynx

I explained already the situation.

You'd think for someone that laughs at UNIX jokes you'd get the bloody point already.

TESTY TESTY, should I repeat what I said in my PM............................there are such things AS JOKES POD!!!!!

LIGHTEN UP ALREADY DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I am lightened up. I've got a bag of corn chips and a bottle of booze at my desk.

Noooooooooooooooooo, that just means you're an ALCHOLIC......and DAMN PROUD OF IT :P!!!!!