Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture..

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

OMFG, thank you for adding to this Gloomy Day :'(...........................that is just FUCKING SAD!!!!!

WOW

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

id rather not see something like that, but........whatever

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest tiltmiami

22_24_050405_iraq2.jpg

Dying child after bombing today..

not for nothing

i wish that Bush could feel like those parents are feeling right now.

asshole his litle whores are all working as teachers righT now in some dumb school around the country living a perfect american life.

Guys what is the reason that we are fighting for,in the past 10 years america has been in war for 6 out 10 years now that fucked up,why dont we go after the big fish like China or North Korea, Pussies that all this gov is a bunch of fags that go after small countries and try to fuck with them, Iraq was no harm was no wmd found,they should put bush in jail with saddan as well

Imagine if it was the other way around if that was an american kid

wow the world would of come to an end how about bin laden we forgot about him too

this war with iraq was a personal thing for litle Bush and i cant belive that the americans were dumb enough to vote for him again.some times it makes me wonder with dumb moves like that how the hell is this coutry a power huse like it is

FUCK THIS WAR BULLSHIT WHAT BUSH IS DOING ITS A CAPITAL CRIME AGAINTS THE IRAQUI PEOPLE AND OUR SOLDIERS Y DONT WE SEND HIS LITLE WHORES TO IRAQ SO THEY CAN GET FUCKING KILLED A BE LEFT BEHIND LIKE SOME OTHER AMERICANS >:( >:(

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY ILL DIE FOR IN ANY GIVEN DAY IF IT IS FOR A PROBABLE CAUSE NOT THIS SHIT THAT ITS GOING ON NOW

VERY SAD SAD SAD PIC SALEEN ITS NOT FAIR FOR A KID TO LOOSE ITS LIFE LIKE THAT :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest slamminshaun

Y DONT WE SEND HIS LITLE WHORES TO IRAQ SO THEY CAN GET FUCKING KILLED

Very classy. ::) It's one thing to not agree with the reasons we went to war, but its another to bring Bush's kids into it as if they've got anything to do with it.

Guest tiltmiami

Very classy. ::) It's one thing to not agree with the reasons we went to war' date=' but its another to bring Bush's kids into it as if they've got anything to do with it.

[/quote']

i konow it wasnt classy but when i saw that pic i got very pissed

and u say things that u dont mean but think about it imagine if that was ur kid that the soldier were carrying

Guest LdySphynx

22_24_050405_iraq2.jpg

not for nothing

i wish that Bush could feel like those parents are feeling right now.

asshole his litle whores are all working as teachers righT now in some dumb school around the country living a perfect american life.

Guys what is the reason that we are fighting for,in the past 10 years america has been in war for 6 out 10 years now that fucked up,why dont we go after the big fish like China or North Korea, Pussies that all this gov is a bunch of fags that go after small countries and try to fuck with them, Iraq was no harm was no wmd found,they should put bush in jail with saddan as well

Imagine if it was the other way around if that was an american kid

wow the world would of come to an end how about bin laden we forgot about him too

this war with iraq was a personal thing for litle Bush and i cant belive that the americans were dumb enough to vote for him again.some times it makes me wonder with dumb moves like that how the hell is this coutry a power huse like it is

FUCK THIS WAR BULLSHIT WHAT BUSH IS DOING ITS A CAPITAL CRIME AGAINTS THE IRAQUI PEOPLE AND OUR SOLDIERS Y DONT WE SEND HIS LITLE WHORES TO IRAQ SO THEY CAN GET FUCKING KILLED A BE LEFT BEHIND LIKE SOME OTHER AMERICANS >:( >:(

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY ILL DIE FOR IN ANY GIVEN DAY IF IT IS FOR A PROBABLE CAUSE NOT THIS SHIT THAT ITS GOING ON NOW

VERY SAD SAD SAD PIC SALEEN ITS NOT FAIR FOR A KID TO LOOSE ITS LIFE LIKE THAT :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

All I have to say to this is no one will ever know the pain these parents are feeling and I guess for this reason shit like this will keep happening, like I said when Bush got re-elected............I Thank him for at least giving me the knowledge of knowing my kids future is a very uncertain one!!!!

Thankfully they don't know that, oh and one more thing maybe this child's parents aren't feeling any pain at all cause they are probably DEAD as well!!!!

Guest mursa

Very classy. ::) It's one thing to not agree with the reasons we went to war' date=' but its another to bring Bush's kids into it as if they've got anything to do with it.

[/quote']

The point is it's easy to send others to a War that you iniciated, but yet when push comes to shove you won't send your own ..

....even Stalin had a son that served in wwII .

Guest DaGoose

22_24_050405_iraq2.jpg

I'm with ya man--agreed 100%.

Guest The_Man

Posting pics like this keeps things in perspective. People can moan about things in their own worlds but most of the time it is nothing compared to that image. Very, very sad. :-\ :'( :-X

Guest slamminshaun

Still don't understand what Bush is still doing in office. :-\

Ummm....he got elected for 4 years

Guest tres-b

When I first saw this pic I just looked at it in silence for several minutes.

Terrorists who target civilians are the lowest of the low.

Guest Clauds

When I first saw this pic I just looked at it in silence for several minutes.

Terrorists who target civilians are the lowest of the low.

Agreed but if you really think about it ... Most of the alleged terrorists target civilians exclusively. Unfortunately, the targets of terrorist acts can be anyone including children. This is how images like this one surface ... sad but true! :'( :'( :'(

May 5, 2005 -- WASHINGTON — A tough-as-nails Army officer — photographed choking back tears trying to save a dying Iraqi girl — is a "total dad" deeply devoted to children, his wife said yesterday.

Maj. Mark Bieger "has a huge heart. He's very compassionate," Amy Bieger told The Post.

"He's a total dad and just loves our three boys. I was just so broken up when I saw that photograph," she said.

"I knew he was thinking of our boys when he was holding that little girl in his arms," she added.

Bieger was photographed earlier this week when Iraqi car bombers mercilessly plowed through a group of children playing in the streets to target a passing American patrol.

Bieger, 35, a West Point graduate from Phoenix, had just wrapped the injured girl in a blanket and was rushing her to one of the high-tech Stryker Armored personnel vehicles to get her to a U.S. military hospital.

The little girl did not survive — news that devastated Bieger and the other soldiers at the scene.

He called home after the remarkable photograph appeared on the Internet.

"He called to make sure I knew everything was OK," his wife said.

"I asked him, 'How do you keep going on?'

"He said it was really sad but didn't really say much more," she said.

Free-lance newsman Michael Yon, embedded with the Army's 1st Battalion 24th Regiment in Mosul, recalled the emotional scene he captured in his photograph.

"We could all tell she was severely wounded and we all knew it was probably going to be futile," Yon said in a telephone interview.

"Major Bieger is a father. He was just incredibly upset. You could tell."

Bieger is the operations officer of a unit that conducts dangerous search-and-destroy missions targeting Iraqi insurgents in one of the country's most dangerous hot zones.

The military said 15 people, mostly children, were injured.

"These guys are in combat every day and we get hit a lot," Yon said. "But nothing affected them like this attack.

Guest tres-b

I wonder if Aljazera (sp) ran the photo.....

doubtful......

They probably praised the attack...

Guest tres-b

I tell you one thing though.. those iraqi recruits are brave as hell to stand in long lines at recruitment centers.

Agreed.

On the other side, those who target them are complete cowards.

Guest jona7

[/quote']

Well what did this little girl have to do with the war...?

22_24_050405_iraq2.jpg

Guest DaGoose

Still don't understand what Bush is still doing in office. :-\

Ummm....he got elected for 4 years

Unfortunately.

Guest mursa

I tell you one thing though.. those iraqi recruits are brave as hell to stand in long lines at recruitment centers.

Agreed.

On the other side, those who target them are complete cowards.

I think people call them "cowards" to reinforce an inplanted belief that we are the good guys after all .

I would pay to see if YOU had THE BALLS to blow urself up for something u believed in .