Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture..

Guest trancepriest

Hey Slammin Shaun what do you think of the President and his family snorting coke, sniffing crack, drunk driving, using false ID to purchase alcohol (multiple citations) and using the secret service to sneak home their drunk boyfriends... almost seems like the behaviour of what some of you republicans would call... "welfare niggers."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

the only reason the girls got busted was bc of who they were. fake ids were used 100000 times a week in my college and no one ever had the cops called when they got busted. so petty.

tilt, you are obviously too shortsighted to see the real benefit for iraq, and the middle east for that matter, wont happen overnight but will be in the future. free elections are already catching on.

Guest tiltmiami

Noelle Bush

story.noelle.booking.jpg

Certified crackhead.... and hmmm... looks like one too.

IS THAT REALLY A BUSH

Dude you must have been in Palermo to miss out on that news... let me update you.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/nbushmug1.html

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/09/10/noelle.bush/index.html

THANK YOU

Noelle Bush, daughter of Florida Governor Jeb Bush, was arrested by Tallahassee police in January 2002 and charged with trying to fill a fake prescription for Xanax. After entering a court-ordered drug treatment program, Bush was rearrested in July 2002 when a counselor found her in possession of unauthorized pills. In October 2002, an Orlando judge ordered her back to jail for another violation of her treatment program.

AND HER UNCLE(THE PRESIDENT) WAS A COKE HEAD

WHAT A FAMILY

Guest JMT

i knew people at school who hung out with her regularly. she was a crackhead indeed. every family has its blacksheep. who really gives a fuck.

Guest trancepriest

i knew people at school who hung out with her regularly. she was a crackhead indeed. every family has its blacksheep. who really gives a fuck.

Ha Ha... thats some funny shit... imagine if the President was a black man and his family had gotten busted for all that crap... man o' man... I can just hear all you Republicans now.

Guest tiltmiami

WHEN THE FAMILY IS RUNING OUR COUNTRY WE SHOULD

THEY ARE THE FIRST IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY

WOW COME ON NOW DUDE, U WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THE DRUG LORDS IN COLOMBIA AND MEXICO BUT UR NICE IS A CRACKER

Guest JMT

Ha Ha... thats some funny shit... imagine if the President was a black man and his family had gotten busted for all that crap... man o' man... I can just hear all you Republicans now.

i personally could care less. play your race card somewhere else. these days parents cant always help what their kids do.

Guest trancepriest

WHEN THE FAMILY IS RUNING OUR COUNTRY WE SHOULD

THEY ARE THE FIRST IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY

WOW COME ON NOW DUDE, U WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THE DRUG LORDS IN COLOMBIA AND MEXICO BUT UR NICE IS A CRACKER

Cracker... no.. no... no.. my friend the correct term is whats referred to amongst Republicans as "crackhead niggers". I wonder if somehow George Bush passed his cocaine addiction down to Noelle... probably he got ther started.

Guest tiltmiami

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAY IT KERRY'S DAUGHTER WAS SHOWING SOME SKIN IN THE MUSIC AWARD WHILE THE BUSH GIRLS WERE GETTING BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest tiltmiami

i personally could care less. play your race card somewhere else. these days parents cant always help what their kids do.

BUT THEY HAVE THE SECRET SERVICE ON THEM 24/7

Guest JMT

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAY IT KERRY'S DAUGHTER WAS SHOWING SOME SKIN IN THE MUSIC AWARD WHILE THE BUSH GIRLS WERE GETTING BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bro, did you graduate high school?

btw, they ALL got booed.

Guest tiltmiami

btw, they ALL got booed.

WOW WE ARE GETING LOW NOW

RAN OUT OF AMUNITION

GOING TO LAW SCHOOL NEXT SEMESTER BRO SORRY

NORTHEASTERN UNI GRADUATE

Guest JMT

btw, they ALL got booed.

RAN OUT OF AMUNITION

no worries. at least youre a sox fan. 8)

Guest tiltmiami

The botton line is,the picture was posted by saleen and i dont care who is a whore nor a crackhead we a missing the point of this thread which is that inocent people are dying for no reason in this war cause pres Bush had a personal affair against saddan. I WANNA SEE THIS PRES GO AGAINST SYRIA OR NORTH KOREA THEN ILL GIVE HIM RESPECT

Guest trancepriest

The funny thing about you Republicans is that you disrespect people like John McCain... an honorable man and a war hero of the nation. To elect a drunkard, coke sniffing, marijuana smiking... playboy to the presidency. OK I admit I'm not sure about the marijuana part.

Guest tiltmiami

btw, they ALL got booed.

RAN OUT OF AMUNITION

no worries. at least youre a sox fan. 8)

HELL YEAH AND WE JUST WON AGAIN THE BEST START IN 6 YEARS

Guest tiltmiami

The funny thing about you Republicans is that you disrespect people like John McCain... an honorable man and a war hero of the nation. To elect a playboy to the presidency.

[/quote

that was the most real thing said so far to day mr.mccain should be there instead of bushit

Guest JMT

The funny thing about you Republicans is that you disrespect people like John McCain... an honorable man and a war hero of the nation. To elect a playboy to the presidency.

calling people, "you" so and so sounds pretty ignorant.

hes a hero. i dont see anyone saying otherwise.

Guest slamminshaun

Right, and the Democrats don't shit all over Joe Liebermann or anything. ::)

And, I think one has to have alot of nerve to start talking about the GOP putting a "playboy" in the White House.

Guest tiltmiami

calling people, "you" so and so sounds pretty ignorant.

hes a hero. i dont see anyone saying otherwise.

WHAT HAD PRES BUSH DONE TO THIS COUNTRY OTHER THAN RUIN

PLEASE TELL ME

OK HERE ARE SOME INFO

SINCE THE WAR BEGUN A NUMEROUS AMOUNT OF SOLDIERS CAME BACK TO AMERICA NOW BEFORE THEY LEFT THEY ALL HAD A NICE LITLE LIFE WITH KIDS,NOW THAT THEY ARE BACK THEIR JOBS ARE GONNE BILLS ARE LATE AND SOME OF THEM LOST EVERYTHING WHILE BUSH AND HIS FAMILY STILL LOADED

Guest tiltmiami

Right' date=' and the Democrats don't shit all over Joe Liebermann or anything. ::)

And, I think one has to have alot of nerve to start talking about the GOP putting a "playboy" in the White House.

[/quote']

BUT BUSH IS A PLAYBOY

WATCH THE MOVIE WHILE WE ARE IN WAR HIS FISHING IN MAINE

HELLO COLLIN POWELL FOR PRES

Guest slamminshaun

Your assignment: Find out the average net worth of an American 5 years ago, compared to now. That's your homework for the evening. (hint: its not what the media has fed you)

Guest slamminshaun

Right, and the Democrats don't shit all over Joe Liebermann or anything. ::)

BUT BUSH IS A PLAYBOY

WATCH THE MOVIE WHILE WE ARE IN WAR HIS FISHING IN MAINE

HELLO COLLIN POWELL FOR PRES

While we're dropping bombs in Bosnia, Bill Clinton is getting sucked off in the oval office.....I think there is a distinct moral difference between getting sucked off and fishing. You claimm that our "image" is so important. What kind of image does it create when your president gets a blow job and cums all over his intern on EASTER SUNDAY right smack in the oval office.....all the while bombs are dropping and Bosnia. Dude...you can't be serious.

I'll back Colin for Pres if he'd run.