Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture..

Guest tiltmiami

ok here we go again

FLA DOES NOT HAVE A UNION

NOW TELL ME Y IS THAT

PLEASE WHO EVER IS CUBAN DONT GET MAD AT ME I AM USING U GUYS AS AN EXAMPLE

A LABOR WORKER THAT IS PART OF THE UNION IN BOSTON MAKES 22.50 AN HOUR PLUS HEALTH AND DENTAL AND LIFE INSURANCE

A NONE UNION WORKER MAKE ABOUT 14 AN HOUR SOME OF THEM CASH

DOWN HERE THEY DONT HAVE A UNION DO U KNOW Y,ILL TELL U Y BECAUSE WHEN THE CUBANS COME FROM CUBA THEY WORK FOR 5 DOLLAR AND STILL HAPPY ABOUT CAUSE THEY HAVE A JOB,AND MOST OF THEM MAKE AND BECOME LOADED CAUSE ONE THING I NOTICED DOWN HERE THE CUBAN ARE LIKE ITALIAN IN BOSTON AND NEW YORK

NOW BOSTON IS A DEMOCRATIC STATE

AND LAST TIME I CHECKED FLA WAS RUN BY A BUSH WICH MIGHT BE INVOLVED WITH FRENCH MAFIA THAT DOES NOT WANT A UNION I FLA CAUSE THAT WOULD COST THEM MORE MONEY TO BUILD

I have to tell you you're wrong. The Cubans work for $8 and the Haitians work for $5. Ok... you're good to go now.

LOL ;D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

Your assignment: Find out the average net worth of an American 5 years ago, compared to now. That's your homework for the evening. (hint: its not what the media has fed you)

People are probably making more now than 5 years ago ...\

... but GUESS WHAT ??!!?? the cost of living has gone up aswell .

lmao

Net worth and income are two totally SEPARATE things. The cost of living has increased on average less then 2% per year. Do your research first.

Guest tiltmiami

Your assignment: Find out the average net worth of an American 5 years ago' date=' compared to now. That's your homework for the evening. (hint: its not what the media has fed you)

[/quote']

People are probably making more now than 5 years ago ...\

... but GUESS WHAT ??!!?? the cost of living has gone up aswell .

lmao

Net worth and income are two totally SEPARATE things. The cost of living has increased on average less then 2% per year. Do your research first.

thats y the crime rate has gone up

net worth up crime rate up hun ???

doesnt sound right

Guest saintjohn

At the risk of bringing this discussion back to the original topic, here's the story behind the picture Saleen posted, according to the photographer, Michael Yon:

Major Mark Bieger found this little girl after the car bomb that attacked our guys while kids were crowding around. The soldiers here have been angry and sad for two days. They are angry because the terrorists could just as easily have waited a block or two and attacked the patrol away from the kids. Instead, the suicide bomber drove his car and hit the Stryker when about twenty children were jumping up and down and waving at the soldiers. Major Bieger, I had seen him help rescue some of our guys a week earlier during another big attack, took some of our soldiers and rushed this little girl to our hospital. He wanted her to have American surgeons and not to go to the Iraqi hospital. She didn't make it. I snapped this picture when Major Bieger ran to take her away. He kept stopping to talk with her and hug her.

The soldiers went back to that neighborhood the next day to ask what they could do. The people were very warming and welcomed us into their homes, and many kids were actually running up to say hello and to ask soldiers to shake hands.

Eventually, some insurgents must have realized we were back and started shooting at us. The American soldiers and Iraqi police started engaging the enemy and there was a running gun battle. I saw at least one IP who was shot, but he looked okay and actually smiled at me despite the big bullet hole in his leg. I smiled back.

One thing seems certain; the people in that neighborhood share our feelings about the terrorists. We are going to go back there, and if any terrorists come out, the soldiers hope to find them. Everybody is still very angry that the insurgents attacked us when the kids were around. Their day will come.

http://michaelyon.blogspot.com/2005/05/little-girl.html

Guest JMT

OK HOUSE VALUE

WAIT A FEW YEARS AND LETS TALK ABOUT THAT

MOST AMERICANS CAN NOT BUY A HOME NOW BECAUSE IS TOO EXPENSIVE

YES I AGREE MY DAD BOUGHT A BUILDING 5 YEARS A GO FOR 650 THOUSAND NOW IS WORTH TRIPLE THAT VALUE BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE OF BUSH

REAL STATE IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION BROTHER LOCATION

Housing will either grow so expensive that most young people won't be able to afford it... or the housing market will crash. I believe it will crash in the next 5 years. Plus using housing as an indicator of average american wealth is strange... take for example my house... was purchased for around $90k back in 96... now worth over $200k... where the heck would I sell it and move to... almost every damn house is around $200k and above now... to make money off this house I would have to sell it and then use the money to live in apartments... or get stuck with a massive house/condo mortgage. I look at the housing boom... very relative to inflation. Now if every other house stayed at $90k and mine was over $200k.. then sure as hell we'd sell.... and snort coke for like a year in our new house $400k house.

its called refinancing your mortgage.

Guest JMT

lol, the crime rate?

i think tilt officially wins the award here for 'most talking done out of ass'.

Guest tiltmiami

lol, the crime rate?

i think tilt officially wins the award here for 'most talking done out of ass'.

are u blind

crime rate has gone up overall in the natio0n