Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crash

Guest coach

Guest coach

Just saw this. As far as I can tell, the whole point of the movie is, "Do not move to Los Angeles." If you like really tense drama, this one might be for you.

Guest macboy

I guess you went to the Gen Art screening. ;D

Looks good from the trailers, definitely going to check it out. But come on, you know that's not the point of the movie.

Guest coach

Looks good from the trailers, definitely going to check it out. But come on, you know that's not the point of the movie.

Gen Art rules. I just wish they'd do more stuff. But, yeah, as far as I could tell the actual point of the movie is, "Some people are assholes, some people are stupid. And there are a very few people who are actually decent."

Guest b00tyman07

just saw this last night, my friends and I loved it and couldn't stop talking about. really good drama with some unexpected laughs, ludacris plays a surprisingly good role. this actually made me jump out of my seat when Amityville couldn't. sorta reminds me of Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Magnolia' if you've seen it, but better. definitely check it out if you get the chance

Guest coach

just saw this last night, my friends and I loved it and couldn't stop talking about. really good drama with some unexpected laughs, ludacris plays a surprisingly good role. this actually made me jump out of my seat when Amityville couldn't. sorta reminds me of Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Magnolia' if you've seen it, but better. definitely check it out if you get the chance

Did you notice yourself looking at people a little different for a while afterwords? You keep thinking, "I wonder what they are really thinking." We went to an afterparty and it was kind of funny. Everyone seemed a little extra nice and friendly.

Guest b00tyman07

Did you notice yourself looking at people a little different for a while afterwords? You keep thinking, "I wonder what they are really thinking." We went to an afterparty and it was kind of funny. Everyone seemed a little extra nice and friendly.

I saw this in Hampton, Virginia...so almost everyone in the audience was black. my girlfriend (half peruvian half white) and I high fived when the love scene between don cheadle and the female detective came on. Don't think i looked at people differently but walking past a cop a little later that night put me on edge. I kept my hands in plain sight just to be on the safe side.

Guest klit

Gen Art rules. I just wish they'd do more stuff. But, yeah, as far as I could tell the actual point of the movie is, "Some people are assholes, some people are stupid. And there are a very few people who are actually decent."

I loved this movie. It's emotionally draining and is a hard movie to some but definately one of the best movies so far this year. I think the point of the movie was a bit more then that coach. Each character was very complex and none were complete assholes though most of them behaved that way at times in the movie.

Guest Clauds

I saw this over the weekend ... With a coincidence driven plot, it lost the overall appeal for me. Of course, for you it may as well be a completely different story.

Guest coach

I loved this movie. It's emotionally draining and is a hard movie to some but definately one of the best movies so far this year. I think the point of the movie was a bit more then that coach. Each character was very complex and none were complete assholes though most of them behaved that way at times in the movie.

Soooooo... the point of the movie was that people are complex?