Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Ramon Crespo

Guest biznation00

Guest ramon

so what are everyone's flight plans? ours are arriving early/mid sunday afternoon & departing late monday morn'.

unless we feel the need to stay later... ;)

Biz, Ill be there too. Ill PM you my number. Im going up Friday afternoon, staying till late 10pm Monday night. ;D

Carissa richie is playing from 10:30pm till ??? on the underground stage .. Monday is usually the best night for the festival .. just leave early tuesday morning, but don't miss the closing of the festival!!!

Guest ramon

Ramon, I am going to Detroit for more than just the festival and have a job I need to get back to. LOL! Besides, you know I dont like Hawtin. ;)

I do too .. but like uh seeing richie in detroit is like seeing murk in miami .. its a fuckin must! I haven't experienced it myself and I'm looking hella forward to it .. but if you must miss it I'll try to find out if he's playing anywhere else.

Guest biznation00

so what are everyone's flight plans? ours are arriving early/mid sunday afternoon & departing late monday morn'.

Biz, Ill be there too. Ill PM you my number. Im going up Friday afternoon, staying till late 10pm Monday night. ;D

sounds good... rounding up my troops for a road trip that weekend. Mia will def be in the house! ;)

Guest ramon

sounds good... rounding up my troops for a road trip that weekend. Mia will def be in the house! ;)

no one staying for afterhours monday night?! im disappointed! :/

Guest Spankmeister

Well...

I will most likely be going back downtown after I drop CrzyC off at the airport Monday night....

I will need something to take my mind off that anyway...

Ramon, Do you know many people in the D? If not, let's hook up during the weekend and I can intro you to a ton of folks....:)

Guest ramon

Well...

I will most likely be going back downtown after I drop CrzyC off at the airport Monday night....

I will need something to take my mind off that anyway...

Ramon, Do you know many people in the D? If not, let's hook up during the weekend and I can intro you to a ton of folks....:)

that sounds cool. I met a few folks last year, but I'm always down to meet new people. Have you heard anything about a m-nus party by any chance?